Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 8:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
which tattoo would Jesus have?
which tattoo would Jesus have?
If Jesus had a tattoo, how do you think it would have looked like?
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
RE: which tattoo would Jesus have?
[Image: 30d2edf9-ac25-418f-ba0c-f9e5b70d6e07_text.gif]
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Holes in his hands and feet?
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Definitely not ‘Mother’. But (as pointed out in the gif by brewer), Jesus wouldn’t have been tattooed in any case. Leviticus 19:28.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
"Women are temporary. God is eternal".
[Image: raising-arizona-1987-biker5.jpg?w=656]
[Image: Egyptian-Tattoo-34.jpg]
For some reason, I keep thinking that Jesus would have this tattoo. I can't stop thinking about it (remember, he knew everything, including the future, so he was probably a fan of the show)

[Image: Alfrr.jpg]
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
A "Daddy's Boy" tramp stamp.
Got it during those early rebel years.

[Image: 0yofsqec90d71.jpg?auto=webp&s=a4364f9582...541f1fb628]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Would you abort Jesus? Fake Messiah 3 32 33 minutes ago
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  What kind of a Jesus movie would you make? Fake Messiah 18 2141 August 16, 2023 at 6:54 pm
Last Post: A. Secular Human
  which version of virginity is correct? Gawdzilla Sama 21 2867 March 15, 2020 at 8:20 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Which do you hear (parody) RoadRunner79 4 846 May 20, 2018 at 10:03 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Which AF member would you want to babysit your kids? FatAndFaithless 69 7934 December 1, 2017 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: Cod
  Which is more magical? My imaginary friend is GOD 21 4313 March 28, 2014 at 11:35 am
Last Post: My imaginary friend is GOD
  Events of the American electoral campain which are so stupid that it hurts. krautpasta 2 1598 May 17, 2013 at 5:50 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Yes, but WHICH dinosaurs? Jackalope 19 7920 April 18, 2013 at 5:29 pm
Last Post: Brayton.l
  So, which one of you is /b/? Erinome 6 1985 March 21, 2012 at 10:26 am
Last Post: Creed of Heresy
  Paradoxes. Which option do you vote for? Tiberius 18 3296 December 4, 2011 at 12:28 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13