Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 10:03 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shrimp and cocktail sauce.......
Shrimp and cocktail sauce.......
Recently I have been suffering bladder and intestinal discomfort. To the point where my bladder and butt give me mixed signals as to when I want to go. I have been married to the bathroom for some time now. I don't know what it is, but when I eat fully cooked shrimp and cocktail sauce it seems to calm down my urges. But right now at this second, I feel a real sense of relief. 

I am simply not regular now, both my balls and my butt love to tell me "fuck you" and keep me up at all hours. But just now after having the shrimp and cocktail sauce, I feel I have some last second appeal to the governor.
RE: Shrimp and cocktail sauce.......
Go see a doctor.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
What Boru said. I have never heard of a condition, other than hunger, that's cured with shrimp and cocktail sauce...but whatever.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

So, you're married to the toilet and now you're getting urges to go there day and night?

Are these conjugal(sp?) visits?
Dying to live, living to die.
37 - I thought perhaps you had been in prison since you haven't been around much.

If you have been sick this long, you really to have this checked out.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

In my first marriage, I was the toilet.
B37, did you take a course of antibiotics in the weeks prior to symptoms?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(January 25, 2022 at 3:25 pm)brewer Wrote: B37, did you take a course of antibiotics in the weeks prior to symptoms?

Excellent question...some antibiotics can take weeks to cause those symptoms so it's sometimes difficult to make the connection.

I suspect it's the horseradish in the cocktail sauce - apparently it's good for the gut.
(January 25, 2022 at 4:14 pm)Astreja Wrote: I suspect it's the horseradish in the cocktail sauce - apparently it's good for the gut.

It has not gotten rid of the fight between a water faucet ass or atom bomb constipation. But it has calmed the delay between the two. Kind of like overtime in a playoff game. I have to say it is much better now than the constant running back and forth.