Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 7:30 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anti Smell Devices!
Anti Smell Devices!
I do believe these devices have a threshold at which they fail to work. Mine seems to have failed at 55 degrees Fahrenheit. I had to look up how to spell Fahrenheit, does any body know where the name comes from? Apparently after this dead fucker that named it after himself in 1724 the prick physicist Daniel Gabriel Fahrenheit. So we are cursed to use it forever now because somebody with a complicated name named it after himself. that sucks.

Steam end- Brain Degassed.
"I'm thick." - Me
RE: Anti Smell Devices!
Don't use that weird system, stick to Celsius it makes more sense!
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

RE: Anti Smell Devices!
(February 17, 2022 at 6:57 am)Goosebump Wrote: I do believe these devices have a threshold at which they fail to work. Mine seems to have failed at 55 degrees Fahrenheit. I had to look up how to spell Fahrenheit, does any body know where the name comes from? Apparently after this dead fucker that named it after himself in 1724 the prick physicist Daniel Gabriel Fahrenheit. So we are cursed to use it forever now because somebody with a complicated name named it after himself. that sucks.

Steam end- Brain Degassed.

It's a little known (but completely made up) fact that Anders Celsius died in 1744 at the age of 42, but Fahrenheit was convinced he was 108.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson