Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 10:34 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread misplaced.
Thread misplaced.
I started a thread in the current events section about the war between the Ukraine and Russia.  Apparently I didn't make the title of the thread unique enough and it got stuck on page 60 of another thread about the Ukraine and Russia that was started before Russia invaded the Ukraine.  Is there any way of putting it back in the listing as its own thread?  I did change the title of it a little.
RE: Thread misplaced.
It was moved by an admin. We have a thread about Ukraine and Russia...we don't need several.

Go to your Karma thread and read post # 6.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(March 26, 2022 at 6:48 pm)karmaify Wrote: I started a thread in the current events section about the war between the Ukraine and Russia.  Apparently I didn't make the title of the thread unique enough and it got stuck on page 60 of another thread about the Ukraine and Russia that was started before Russia invaded the Ukraine.  Is there any way of putting it back in the listing as its own thread?  I did change the title of it a little.

It was deliberately moved. We try to keep topics together (as much as possible) as it helps with forum functionality.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
It was destroyed, by the Empire.
Dying to live, living to die.
That's not a moon....
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(March 27, 2022 at 8:08 am)Angrboda Wrote: That's not a moon....

It's an admin!
Dying to live, living to die.