Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 12:16 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amish Rick Roll
Amish Rick Roll
Say what you want to say but I thought this was clever. If you don't know what a "rick roll" is then you probably wont find the humor.

So what you do is you go to a human and you ask, "Do you believe in evolution?" No matter what they say answer with, "creationists say that evolution cannot be proven because there are no missing links. But I found the missing link, would you like to see it?"

Then after they say yes you start dancing like a monkey and singing rick astleys "never gonna give you up"
RE: Amish Rick Roll
I know what a Rick roll is, and I still don’t see the humour.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
No rumspringa then? I'm very disappointed.

[Image: tumblr_lhfp39p5Sk1qanswko1_540.gifv]
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(March 29, 2022 at 4:47 pm)Won2blv Wrote: Say what you want to say but I thought this was clever. If you don't know what a "rick roll" is then you probably wont find the humor.

So what you do is you go to a human and you ask, "Do you believe in evolution?" No matter what they say answer with, "creationists say that evolution cannot be proven because there are no missing links. But I found the missing link, would you like to see it?"

Then after they say yes you start dancing like a monkey and singing rick astleys "never gonna give you up"

Hoobastank should have been Amish Rick Roll