Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 6:17 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 Months of Growth
5 Months of Growth
Well according to the forum age plugin I made, we have turned 5 months old today! Yay! I wouldn't have mentioned it, but I was doing some purging of old database backups, and so I decided not to let the data go to waste. I compiled a graph that shows the size of the database from 25th August 2008 (the day the site opened) until today. Quite an interesting pattern of growth.

RE: 5 Months of Growth
WHOOPIEEEEEEE!! Big Grin
happy birthday forum!
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful with out having to believe there are fairies at the bottom of it to?" -Douglas Adams.Heart
Pastafarian
I Evolved!
Whoo! Happy 5 months since the day after it was formed!

Wish I'd been here 2 hours 21 minutes ago. I'd still have been time since the 5 month birthday.

Now its the 5 month 1 day. Rats.

Still, happy birthday, and interesting graph.

Evf
Quote:Atheist Forums is 5 Months, 15 Hours, 10 Minutes, 23 Seconds old.
Actually, you are still in the 5 month zone. Just look at the botton of the site to see the age Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  4 Months = 10,348 Hack Attempts = 10,348 Failures Tiberius 16 6285 August 18, 2012 at 11:38 am
Last Post: Tiberius