Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 7:38 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm obssessed with Tawna
I'm obssessed with Tawna
I love tawna bandicoot and her big tits. I would love to suck all the milk out of those busty boobs. I would love to jizz cream all over her breasts.
RE: I'm obssessed with Tawna
I don't play computer games these days....yet! I'm watching and typing at a computer in light hearted high spirits! Go figure I guess (note to self).
(April 15, 2022 at 5:28 pm)Tawna Wrote: I love tawna bandicoot and her big tits. I would love to suck all the milk out of those busty boobs. I would love to jizz cream all over her breasts.

Buh bye.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I.wonder what Freud would say about an idiot who was sexually fixated on a cartoon?

Wacky
(April 15, 2022 at 6:02 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: I.wonder what Freud would say about an idiot who was sexually fixated on a cartoon?

Wacky

Maybe he'd suspect that his mother has an "animated" personality.
(April 15, 2022 at 6:09 pm)vulcanlogician Wrote:
(April 15, 2022 at 6:02 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: I.wonder what Freud would say about an idiot who was sexually fixated on a cartoon?

Wacky

Maybe he'd suspect that his mother has an "animated" personality.
Now, why are we being regressive? It could have been his dad.
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Wacky

Probably the same as most,................. infantile.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(April 15, 2022 at 5:28 pm)Tawna Wrote: I love tawna bandicoot and her big tits. I would love to suck all the milk out of those busty boobs. I would love to jizz cream all over her breasts.

Incel says what?
Dying to live, living to die.
I had to look up Tawna Bandicoot online and I still don't know who she is.  Huh
"The world is my country; all of humanity are my brethren; and to do good deeds is my religion." (Thomas Paine)