Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 8:06 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well... this is a first.
Well... this is a first.
At work.

Last 'Walkies' has brought out a mean twinge in my leg.

Left upper calf mucle is giving me a warm burn even when sitting.

REALLY looking forwards to getting home, slathering some 'Denco-rub' menthol cream on it and getting some sleep.

Job booked in for getting the first of house garden fixed up.

New rims and tyre working out nice. Pot hole took out front right tyre and wheel a week ago. Only down 1K all up.

Holidays approved. Now to get the passport, travel plans sorted and its off to see the distant family in Old Blighty.

Last message had Dad in palliative care. Don't think I'll make it in time for the big t'do. But I can still offer a shoulder at least when I get there.

Bugger.
RE: Well... this is a first.
I'm so sorry Peebo for all that's going on. Much love and many hugs,

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(April 18, 2022 at 12:59 pm)Peebo-Thuhlu Wrote: At work.

Last 'Walkies' has brought out a mean twinge in my leg.

Left upper calf mucle is giving me a warm burn even when sitting.

REALLY looking forwards to getting home, slathering some 'Denco-rub' menthol cream on it and getting some sleep.

Job booked in for getting the first of house garden fixed up.

New rims and tyre working out nice. Pot hole took out front right tyre and wheel a week ago. Only down 1K all up.

Holidays approved. Now to get the passport, travel plans sorted and its off to see the distant family in Old Blighty.

Last message had Dad in palliative care. Don't think I'll make it in time for the big t'do. But I can still offer a shoulder at least when I get there.

Bugger.

Sorry to hear about your father, hope he goes out painlessly.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
That's a pile on your plate, for sure. Keep your pecker up! Big Grin
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Sorry you're going through all this, Peebo.

Best wishes to you and yours.
Dying to live, living to die.
You have my sympathies.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.