Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 11:03 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mitt Romney Is Kinda Stupid
Mitt Romney Is Kinda Stupid
[Image: 57158521-10763361-image-a-2_1651151316508.jpg]

On the plus side, though, this could be viewed as an indication that Romney doesn’t take bribes, since he clearly doesn’t understand what a ‘bribe’ is.

Doing things that make your constituents lives better isn’t a bribe. It is - literally - your fucking job.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: Mitt Romney Is Kinda Stupid
He's often wondered why the lazy poors don't bootstrap themselves up through college the way he did - with stock his daddy gave him. Just a few hundred k or so in value. Check the couch cushions, right?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(April 29, 2022 at 1:17 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: [Image: 57158521-10763361-image-a-2_1651151316508.jpg]

On the plus side, though, this could be viewed as an indication that Romney doesn’t take bribes, since he clearly doesn’t understand what a ‘bribe’ is.

Doing things that make your constituents lives better isn’t a bribe. It is - literally - your fucking job.

Boru
The government could make MY life better by giving me all of YOUR money....

That sound like a good financial plan?

It sounds good to me.

Mitt Romney is an assdork. His father - a former Governor of this state, was an assdork. I never did and never would vote for him.

But on this - he is 100% correct. Biden' s plan to forgive student debt is nothing more than political fellatio.
It's only an argument about who the government should fellate. Mitt thinks big business needs to be cupped and cradled. Joe thinks that the affluent need more love.

I think...if we're willing to eat educational debt, eat it in the form of universal college funding. Pay for educations we don't have, not ones we already do.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
He's a Mormon, and, so, yes, he's dumb.
(April 29, 2022 at 1:35 pm)onlinebiker Wrote:
(April 29, 2022 at 1:17 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: [Image: 57158521-10763361-image-a-2_1651151316508.jpg]

Boru
The government could make MY life better by giving me all of YOUR money....

That sound like a good financial plan?

It sounds good to me.

Mitt Romney is an assdork. His father - a former Governor of this state, was an assdork. I never did and never would vote for him.

But on this - he is 100% correct. Biden' s plan to forgive student debt is nothing more than political fellatio.

You’ve mentioned more than once that you’re disabled. Do you receive any sort of government payments for that? Whether you do or not, have you repaid your pandemic stimulus payments?

Helping people out of debt is a net economic positive.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
My finances are none of your business.

end of story
(April 29, 2022 at 2:22 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: My finances are none of your business.

end of story

Then other peoples’ finances are none of yours.

Sweet dodge, though. Smile

Boru
No Dodge involved.

I do have a Chrysler though.. And it is pretty sweet.

And how the Government spends money is all our business.

You or anybody else that borrows money - is obligated to pay that money back.

Nobody forced you to borrow it.
Quote:The government could make MY life better by giving me all of YOUR money....
Taxing billionaires for SOME of their money to help struggling students in debt is both reasonable and it's already freaking happening and yes you do benefit from it everyone does.

Quote:That sound like a good financial plan?
Yes, it is that's functional society works 

Quote:It sounds good to me.
Yeah because it's already the case other people's money makes everyone's life better 

Quote:Mitt Romney is an assdork. His father - a former Governor of this state, was an assdork. I never did and never would vote for him.

If you think Romney is right you are dumber then i thought
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stupid Capitalist Tricks The Architect Of Fate 27 1965 July 7, 2020 at 10:45 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  what I Find Really Stupid Rhondazvous 24 1740 April 13, 2019 at 7:16 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  A Stupid Statements About Single Payer Healthcare Amarok 43 6705 December 1, 2018 at 5:18 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  You Were Stupid. Will You Still Be Stupid in 2020? Minimalist 39 5017 May 15, 2018 at 7:59 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Bombing Syria is stupid, this is just gonna be like Iraq war Ruckus123 48 4508 April 14, 2018 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Are Muslims the real threat? stupid rightist propaganda WinterHold 73 16165 November 1, 2017 at 9:09 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  More stupid from Sessions: "gay people aren't protected from discrimination Foxaèr 10 5004 July 27, 2017 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Do you think Trump supporters are too stupid to realize they are stupid NuclearEnergy 28 6433 April 22, 2017 at 11:09 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  This Just In: Trump Is Even More Stupid Than I Suspected BrianSoddingBoru4 41 8635 February 28, 2017 at 11:32 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  No Wonder Romney Won't Endorse Him. Minimalist 5 1345 October 7, 2016 at 7:23 pm
Last Post: Arkilogue