Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:44 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
People Suck
People Suck
My SO is having to stay late at work.

She is waiting for the Coroner to remove the body of her boss - who dropped dead in the bathroom a couple hours ago.

People still coming in to bitch about service. (It' s a marina)...

You would think they' d be put off by the first responders, the cops and the Ambulance....

But noooooo...

"I need to fill my gas tanks NOW!!!"
RE: People Suck
Well naturally people don't want to wait around for some vital service.
"Imagination, life is your creation"
(May 9, 2022 at 5:25 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: My SO is having to stay late at work.

She is waiting for the Coroner to remove the body of her boss - who dropped dead in the bathroom a couple hours ago.

You would think they' d be put off by the first responders, the cops and the Ambulance....

But noooooo...

Yes, people are very inconsiderate. The boss should have had the good grace to die at home. Selfish prick.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(May 9, 2022 at 5:25 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: My SO is having to stay late at work.

But noooooo...

There was a time when something like this would surprise me.  Sadly, it doesn't any more.

I hope your SO is okay - that's a rough experience.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(May 9, 2022 at 6:08 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:

You woul7d think they' d be put off by the first responders, the cops and the Ambulance....

But noooooo...

There was a time when something like this would surprise me.  Sadly, it doesn't any more.

I hope your SO is okay - that's a rough experience.

I asked if she was OK to drive - she insists she' s fine... Apparently she is - she just pulled in....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why is there people who bother people for no reason? Macoleco 6 1007 October 2, 2018 at 6:51 am
Last Post: Cod
  People who just suck Old Baby 11 919 March 1, 2016 at 4:46 pm
Last Post: Old Baby
  does getting old suck? Phatt Matt s 25 3419 April 28, 2014 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: psychoslice