Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 4:58 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The new conservative boogeyman, Drag Queens.
The new conservative boogeyman, Drag Queens.
If they get their way, it will become felony child abuse to take one's kiddo to these types of shows:

[Image: f929c4963a5ab5c4c3efdd171fc34e75.png]

I would never dress this way, but, we're all different:

Texas Republican Wants to Ban Drag Shows Instead of Guns
RE: The new conservative boogeyman, Drag Queens.
Yeah, I wonder if there is a term "boogeyman politics". Politicians who run on promises to save people from imaginary problems, like returning the "merry Christmas" phrase or save people from LGBTQ people or save people from abortions or save people from incoming caravans, etc.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
Drag Queens == school shootings.  (Now I get it!!)
How about this... if you don't like drag shows, don't to to them?
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

(June 8, 2022 at 7:16 am)Jehanne Wrote: Drag Queens == school shootings.  (Now I get it!!)

I thought they made the 'fabulous' appearance after the shooting to pull out the bodies.

I have so much to learn. Huh
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I am deeply afraid of drag queens. They constantly knock on my door to recruit me. They are worse than JWs. They are collaborating with the invisible plaid squirrel under my bed. They have stolen my tin foil hat. They don't like Queen, despite what they may say. They want to end tv and media choice and have only state run media play The Rocky Horror Picture Show 24/7 and ban remotes to turn off your TV. 

Damn it, my remote got stuck on Fucks Noise again.
But officer, it's Shakespeare in the park.
[Image: original.gif]
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Oh for Pete's sake. Drag queens are the problem? Aren't they running out of not-the-problems to blame?

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(June 8, 2022 at 9:45 am)arewethereyet Wrote: Oh for Pete's sake. Drag queens are the problem? Aren't they running out of not-the-problems to blame?

What next? Violent video games? Mandatory Sunday services? No more South Park??

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Is conservative Republicanism dead? Jehanne 16 1095 September 3, 2022 at 3:41 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  UK general election - right wing Conservative party wins large majority Duty 30 1515 December 16, 2019 at 6:12 am
Last Post: Duty
  Conservative Asskisser Wants Obama Back Minimalist 8 2011 July 20, 2018 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: A Theist
  Article in the NYT looking at liberal vs conservative polarization Whateverist 16 1576 March 12, 2018 at 2:52 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Conservative and Gay John V 42 5184 January 27, 2018 at 10:02 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Cue the "War on Christmas" outrage from the conservative right Doubting Thomas 11 2673 March 31, 2017 at 9:33 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  What Do You Call a Fiscal Progressive and a Social Conservative? InquiringMind 44 8628 February 16, 2017 at 10:25 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Liberal, Conservative, or Libertarian? Athena777 55 4536 December 12, 2016 at 3:52 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Argument against the death penalty by a r-wing conservative Catholic_Lady 0 686 December 6, 2016 at 2:12 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Are Republicans Conservative? Lemonvariable72 12 2737 July 18, 2015 at 4:38 pm
Last Post: Minimalist