Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 3:42 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goodbye, Earth!
Goodbye, Earth!
I love you, H. Sapiens -- it was fun & enjoyable being a member of our species:

U.S. Supreme Court limits federal power to curb carbon emissions

I am, however, looking forward to the weekend, even though the weather (once again) is going to be sunny and in the 90s.

All of this explains the Fermi Patadox; I used to be perplexed by that.
RE: Goodbye, Earth!
You got Trump on your land walking. He is like Jesus, but he likes walls and women, hates mexicans. So, you are blessed. Thats good news.
I would learn Spanish, but, I started learning German in high school and trying to know three languages would overwhelm my brain. I do admire very much the Mexican Americans who, unlike me, are perfectly bilingual. Can't understand why George Lopez didn't do the voice for the Spanish release of the Chihuahua movies; probably due to him being a cheapass, but, I don't want to get sued for libel here!
(June 30, 2022 at 11:07 am)Jehanne Wrote: I love you, H. Sapiens -- it was fun & enjoyable being a member of our species:

I am, however, looking forward to the weekend, even though the weather (once again) is going to be sunny and in the 90s.

you are too pessimistic.   most other intelligent life in the universe would be much less unintelligent than we are.
(June 30, 2022 at 1:03 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote:
(June 30, 2022 at 11:07 am)Jehanne Wrote: I love you, H. Sapiens -- it was fun & enjoyable being a member of our species:

you are too pessimistic.   most other intelligent life in the universe would be much less unintelligent than we are.

Well, that explains why some Americans are moving to Canada!
(June 30, 2022 at 1:32 pm)Jehanne Wrote:
(June 30, 2022 at 1:03 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote: you are too pessimistic.   most other intelligent life in the universe would be much less unintelligent than we are.

Well, that explains why some Americans are moving to Canada!

Their flight would be futile.   All humanity is irrevocably tainted by sharing common ancestors within the last few billion years.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Goodbye Cool World Disagreeable 15 953 January 30, 2022 at 11:56 am
Last Post: Ahriman
  photos that prove Afghanistan is one the most beautiful places on earth. WinterHold 71 9804 September 6, 2021 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Goodbye folks. Porcupine 13 1017 July 27, 2020 at 10:01 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Happy Earth Day? Foxaèr 3 504 April 29, 2019 at 1:24 am
Last Post: energizer bunny
  Goodbye! Mystic 24 2545 May 9, 2018 at 1:21 pm
Last Post: *Deidre*
Exclamation Goodbye Aractus 51 4188 November 12, 2016 at 3:13 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Saying goodbye simply... J a c k 30 2962 June 14, 2016 at 6:40 pm
Last Post: Spirian
  Imagine If You were the Only Person Left on Earth Rhondazvous 13 3575 November 22, 2015 at 3:50 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  What does it take to conquer the world & become unchallenged Emperor of Earth? H2O 43 5883 March 3, 2015 at 4:12 pm
Last Post: H2O
  Smartest man on earth? Mudhammam 6 1434 February 6, 2015 at 9:09 am
Last Post: robvalue