Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 10:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big error on my part
Big error on my part
I just accidentally deleted the thread "Why does science always upstage God?".

I meant to delete a post I put in the wrong place and screwed up.

My sincere apologies.

The beating may begin at dawn.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

RE: Big error on my part
[Image: Quotation-Alexander-Pope-To-err-is-human...-43-46.jpg]
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

<pulls out wet noodle, ala Ann Landers> 40 LASHES!  Hehe
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
I'm telling Iggy!!

You know, a certain individual who shall not be named will claim the whole thread was deleted because we have no counter to his blithering ignorance?
Dying to live, living to die.
I fucked up. I own it.

***but please don't tell Iggy

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(July 27, 2022 at 10:33 pm)Helios Wrote: [Image: Quotation-Alexander-Pope-To-err-is-human...-43-46.jpg]

"To seek bloody revenge, fun!"
- Beccs
(July 27, 2022 at 10:40 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: I'm telling Iggy!!

You know, a certain individual who shall not be named will claim the whole thread was deleted because we have no counter to his blithering ignorance?
He will come up with some bullshit excuse regardless. That's how his kind is.
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(July 27, 2022 at 10:41 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: I fucked up. I own it.

***but please don't tell Iggy

Mistakes happen.

Don't worry about it.
To quote a rather racist joke, "Hit black rock; no damage."
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(July 27, 2022 at 10:31 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: I just accidentally deleted the thread "Why does science always upstage God?".

I meant to delete a post I put in the wrong place and screwed up.

My sincere apologies.

The beating may begin at dawn.

Deleting the thread wasn't the screw-up - admitting to deleting the thread was the screw-up. You have seriously damaged the Administrator's Aura Of Infallibility.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Make Atheist Forums Great Again (Part 4) Tiberius 27 4849 April 27, 2019 at 3:44 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Make Atheist Forums Great Again (Part 1) Tiberius 201 27308 January 11, 2019 at 7:08 pm
Last Post: Cod
  Make Atheist Forums Great Again (Part 3) Forum Bot 33 6230 December 31, 2018 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: AFTT47
  [Serious] Make Atheist Forums Great Again (Part 2) Tiberius 81 10962 December 19, 2018 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: mlmooney89
  Everyone say a big "Welcome Back!" to Shell B, our new moderator! Tiberius 43 7106 May 7, 2018 at 10:01 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Give a big AF welcome to your newest Moderator: SteelCurtain! Cyberman 67 10555 April 14, 2015 at 3:44 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain