Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 8:47 pm

Poll: Satinists Respond!
This poll is closed.
Praise Satin! Satin is GAH-LORIOUS!
37.50%
3 37.50%
Satin touches my inner most thoughts and thighs.. Satin is the truth and the way!
0%
0 0%
Satin looks great on a body, and especially on the floor of my beedroom!
62.50%
5 62.50%
Satin sucks! I hate myself and I am a looser that is jealous of Satinists!
0%
0 0%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SATINISTS OF THE WORLD UNITE!!!
Big Grin 
SATINISTS OF THE WORLD UNITE!!!
I am a Satinists! I am not ashamed to admit it. I worship Satin! I love Satin! All hail Satin!

This thread is for all of you Satin worshippers out there. Lets keep it PG rated so that we dont get in trouble..

[Image: Corsete_Satin_And_Lace_LBM_420.jpg]

Fall to your knees and worship SATIN!
RE: SATINISTS OF THE WORLD UNITE!!!
This is a joke, right?
Ohhhhhhh satin as in... ohhhhh. You're funny, rev.
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
(April 3, 2011 at 9:51 pm)HeyItsZeus Wrote: This is a joke, right?
Ohhhhhhh satin as in... ohhhhh. You're funny, rev.

mmmhhhuhhh..*knods head while biting tongue*...thats what I'm talking about...HELL YEAH!

PRAISE SATIN! I love the soft caress of Satin's touch.
[Image: satin_sleepwear_nightgown_d0628lg.jpg]
Satin is the way!
[Image: 2344697_891ab08d15.jpg]
Worship (large)
All hail the glossiness.
Quote:"I think it's perfectly possible to explain how the universe came about without bringing God into it, but I don't know everything, and there may well be a God somewhere, hiding away. Actually, if he is keeping out of sight, it's because he's ashamed of his followers and all the cruelty and ignorance they're responsible for promoting in his name. If I were him, I'd want nothing to do with them."
— Philip Pullman
You have a problem, though, which is that satin can be easily cut and torn apart into shreds.
(April 3, 2011 at 2:05 pm)reverendjeremiah Wrote: I am a Satinists! I am not ashamed to admit it. I worship Satin! I love Satin! All hail Satin!

This thread is for all of you Satin worshippers out there. Lets keep it PG rated so that we dont get in trouble..

Fall to your knees and worship SATIN!

Sorry, Jerry... but she's not my type.

Rayaan Wrote:You have a problem, though, which is that satin can be easily cut and torn apart into shreds.

And unlike silk: it isn't even comfortable.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
WOW! I mean WOW you guys!!

Satin is THE ultimate fabric...sorry rayaan but silk is just to much hard work and tears just as easily.

Satin is soooo soft, sooo sensual and just plain sexy. Silk is just utilitarian in my book. One may make a business shirt out of silk...one makes a sensual delight out of satin.

All Hail SATIN!! Worship (large)

Besides it just feeeeels so good!! Levitate

[youtube]e0fS-FlEsFA[/youtube] ......... definitely SFW
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(April 4, 2011 at 3:42 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: WOW! I mean WOW you guys!!

Satin is THE ultimate fabric...sorry rayaan but silk is just to much hard work and tears just as easily.

Rayaan didn't mention silk. I did. Tearing isn't a problem in my view (please remember that I view clothing as an artistic expression wherever it is warm). I prefer it because unlike satin: it doesn't grate against my sense of touch. I prefer polyester to silk. I prefer nothing at all to that, given I am post-op and without body hair.

Quote:Satin is soooo soft, sooo sensual and just plain sexy. Silk is just utilitarian in my book. One may make a business shirt out of silk...one makes a sensual delight out of satin.

I make sensual delight out of (human) skin. Sometimes I expand that definition towards tentacles or furrys, but usually neither of these concerns my mouth.

Quote:All Hail SATIN!! Worship (large)

Besides it just feeeeels so good!! Levitate

I don't hail satin.

By the way, i don't actually hate satin, and it doesn't actually make my senses die, since it is right like silk. I'm just hating on it because I am bored.
(April 4, 2011 at 3:42 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: Satin is THE ultimate fabric...sorry rayaan but silk is just to much hard work and tears just as easily.

I didn't mean to compare silk and satin. What I meant, is that satin is too soft and fragile an object to be worshipped as a god.

Even then, silk is stronger and more durable.
But on the other hand, silk is harder to make and more expensive than satin.
Differences between silk and satin: http://www.differencebetween.net/object/...and-satin/

(April 4, 2011 at 3:56 am)Rayaan Wrote:
(April 4, 2011 at 3:42 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: Satin is THE ultimate fabric...sorry rayaan but silk is just to much hard work and tears just as easily.

I didn't mean to compare silk and satin. What I meant, is that satin is too soft and fragile an object to be worshipped as a god.

Even then, silk is stronger and more durable.
But on the other hand, silk is harder to make and more expensive than satin.
Differences between silk and satin: http://www.differencebetween.net/object/...and-satin/

In my defense, I thought satin was a type of cloth. Nope, it's just a weave. Wonder why people market it as satin in that case.