Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 3:00 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PS5 suggestions
PS5 suggestions
I got a PS5 last weekend, but I don’t have a lot of games for it. I got Miles Morales Spider-Man and it was fun but PAINFULLY short. Horizon Forbidden West came with it and I downloaded the original Horizon because I’m kinda lost in the story. But I wouldn’t mind a suggestion or two on good games for my system
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama
RE: PS5 suggestions
Get a fucking gaming pc Tara. Wink
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Geez - don't let @Tomato see this.  He hasn't been able to get his hands on a PS5.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(August 17, 2022 at 5:30 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote: Get a fucking gaming pc Tara. Wink

Who says I don’t have one? I love my tech and I want to diversify my gaming.

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama
(August 17, 2022 at 5:45 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: Geez - don't let @Tomato see this.  He hasn't been able to get his hands on a PS5.

Haha. My secret: talk to the employees at stores and see if you can get info on when they restock. The Walmart near me usually has them restocked Saturday mornings so I showed up 7:00 on Saturday and walked out with one.

Oh my god..........I have to auger the realties of the oracles at my local walmart to get repalcement parts for my kids consoles.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Get the new PS+ Premium and have a bunch of games available to play for free.

And, yeah, I still don't have a PS5!

[Image: angry-mad.gif]
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(August 17, 2022 at 9:06 pm)Tomato Wrote: Get the new PS+ Premium and have a bunch of games available to play for free.

@TaraJo, expect Tomato to show up on your doorstep any minute now, if he hasn't done so already.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(August 18, 2022 at 7:53 am)GUBU Wrote:
(August 17, 2022 at 9:06 pm)Tomato Wrote: Get the new PS+ Premium and have a bunch of games available to play for free.

@TaraJo, expect Tomato to show up on your doorstep any minute now, if he hasn't done so already.

Good. He can clean my apartment for me

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PS5 news Foxaèr 4 608 April 16, 2019 at 11:01 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Gaming Suggestions salty 39 9036 August 30, 2011 at 2:44 pm
Last Post: frankiej
  PC games. Any suggestions? kriskiran 44 8692 June 30, 2011 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: thebigfudge