Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 1:05 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You think Catholics hate Charles Goodyear
You think Catholics hate Charles Goodyear
Since you know. He invented the condom?

One of the best American invention in my view
RE: You think Catholics hate Charles Goodyear
(August 28, 2022 at 7:48 am)Woah0 Wrote: Since you know. He invented the condom?

One of the best American invention in my view

No he didn't.
I'm more fond of raw-dogging. Naughty
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Charles Goodyear, a failed salesman, had a fit one winter, tossing a compound that he had been experimenting with into a nearby fire (or so the story goes) due to a snide comment. What he discovered was vulcanized rubber. Perhaps such would have worked in the case of dinosaurs, but Goodyear's compound is impracticable, at best, for H. Sapiens who wish to have safe sex.
Centuries-old fish skins have been found in middens in Europe. Long before Goodyear. Only the clergy and some number of staunch Catholics claim not to like birth control. Many probably don't even know who Goodyear was.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(August 28, 2022 at 9:28 am)Fireball Wrote: Centuries-old fish skins have been found in middens in Europe. Long before Goodyear. Only the clergy and some number of staunch Catholics claim not to like birth control. Many probably don't even know who Goodyear was.
And the Romans used sheep bladders for condoms.

Sometimes they even removed them from the sheep, first.
Dying to live, living to die.
(August 28, 2022 at 3:32 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(August 28, 2022 at 9:28 am)Fireball Wrote: Centuries-old fish skins have been found in middens in Europe. Long before Goodyear. Only the clergy and some number of staunch Catholics claim not to like birth control. Many probably don't even know who Goodyear was.

Urethral sex has to be painful as fuck, even more than usual for sheep.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(August 28, 2022 at 3:32 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:

Yeah,  that must have been before they advanced to the line of the Antonine wall and learned a thing or two from the natives.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What do Catholics think of Frollo from "Hunchback of Notre Dame" story? Woah0 2 620 August 26, 2022 at 9:46 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Traddy Catholics on the ropes? Jehanne 16 2029 July 18, 2021 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Not just catholics! zebo-the-fat 109 9239 June 11, 2019 at 12:34 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Who Do You Think Is The Best Christian Of Our Times? BrianSoddingBoru4 14 1933 January 22, 2019 at 11:53 am
Last Post: Drich
  Xtians Will Hate This. Minimalist 34 3078 December 3, 2018 at 12:39 am
Last Post: T0 Th3 M4X
  Why are Christians so full of hate? I_am_not_mafia 183 16882 October 18, 2018 at 7:50 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Theists - I want to know what you think LadyForCamus 77 10076 May 14, 2018 at 4:09 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Catholics warring against the Pope? Fake Messiah 29 7412 November 27, 2017 at 6:52 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Propaganda Films and Hate Speech Astonished 41 13665 August 1, 2017 at 11:16 am
Last Post: Astonished
  CATHOLICS, heads up if you were abused by your priest!...... 21stCenturyIconoclast 110 14534 January 12, 2017 at 4:52 pm
Last Post: Godscreated