Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 10:36 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leviticus 10:6
Leviticus 10:6
Lev 10:6 And Moses said unto Aaron, & unto Eleazar & unto Ithamar, his sons, Uncover not your heads, neither rend your clothes; lest ye die, and lest wrath come upon all the people: but let your brethren, the whole house of Israel, bewail the burning which the LORD hath kindled.

[Image: fkithn.c.jpg]
RE: Leviticus 10:6
"The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully." (Richard Dawkins)  Read
"The world is my country; all of humanity are my brethren; and to do good deeds is my religion." (Thomas Paine)
30 days are up and I'm still waiting to be wowed, as promised.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(November 26, 2022 at 11:14 am)arewethereyet Wrote: 30 days are up and I'm still waiting to be wowed, as promised.

Warned off wow by the other admin.  Sticking with meh until I earn it.
(November 26, 2022 at 11:14 am)arewethereyet Wrote: 30 days are up and I'm still waiting to be wowed, as promised.

WOW!  Clap
"The world is my country; all of humanity are my brethren; and to do good deeds is my religion." (Thomas Paine)
I bet God likes North Korea...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  rewriting the bible part 3 - Leviticus dyresand 11 3156 March 14, 2016 at 10:43 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Leviticus 25: 44-46 atheist04330 1 893 July 17, 2014 at 7:57 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Leviticus only applies to the Levites RobbyPants 35 10153 June 30, 2014 at 10:34 pm
Last Post: Dystopia