Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 10:16 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who do you like for replacing Trevor on TDS?
Who do you like for replacing Trevor on TDS?
Who do you like for replacing Trevor Noah on The Daily Show?

So far I like Wanda Sykes and Chelsea Handler. I wish Desi Lydic would host, she is awesome but she is just a "correspondent".
RE: Who do you like for replacing Trevor on TDS?
Sean Hannity.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Amy Schumer, obvs.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
[Image: MV5BOTJjNzczMTUtNzc5MC00ODk0LWEwYjgtNzdi...X1000_.jpg]
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Saffron Herndon.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
I would really like to see Michelle Wolf more.

teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
Hugh Jass, maybe Dixie Normis.
(April 9, 2023 at 5:03 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote: I would really like to see Michelle Wolf more.

[Image: HKe1qBOK_o.jpg]
(February 9, 2023 at 12:25 am)Brian37 Wrote: Who do you like for replacing Trevor Noah on The Daily Show?

So far I like Wanda Sykes and Chelsea Handler. I wish Desi Lydic would host, she is awesome but she is just a "correspondent".

Roy Wood Jr. hosted as well as former correspondents Jordan Klepper and Hasan Minhaj; so she's not automatically out of the running.

Personally I like Hasan Minhaj or Leslie Jones for the permanent spot.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
There is only one real solution, gladiator fight to the death!

Everyone packs in to a weapon laden steel cage, only one walks out.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can I be Frank with you, you don't like tea. Brian37 17 942 November 18, 2020 at 10:33 pm
Last Post: no one