Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 4:23 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm afraid to post.
I'm afraid to post.
Because arewethereyet will quickly close any thread I comment on. 

If they are to be closed after 3 months then I shouldn't be able to comment on them. Yet... it's like a phantom hovering about me. I know she is there even on threads that aren't closed. She just wants me to comment ... she knows I have no current interests. I have no hobbies at this time. So she closes any avenue of interest I might indulge. Ruthlessly.

I ask for a 4 month window and if nobody responds in one week to a necothread then it's closed and Arewethereyet can drink her ink blood. Cause we will, be there, then, yet. Wink
"I'm thick." - Me
RE: I'm afraid to post.
Just be thankful we extended from one month to three and aren't giving warnings.

And I have not closed every thread you have commented on.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Wink 
(April 1, 2023 at 7:55 am)arewethereyet Wrote: Just be thankful we extended from one month to three and aren't giving warnings.

And I have not closed every thread you have commented on.

Collar me thankful.  Great Truce
"I'm thick." - Me
So can I keep Necroing threads?
"I'm thick." - Me
(April 1, 2023 at 8:03 am)Goosebump Wrote: So can I keep Necroing threads?

Sorry, that was dumb. Of course not. Of course not. You wouldn't be doing what your doing if you had a tacit acceptance for what I was doing. Sorryl for asking. I'm not the brightest. Takes more then one lesson usually. Aloe has been a help in the kitchen as it were.
"I'm thick." - Me
Dude, there’s a bunch of other, more current threads you could be commenting on. And if the ideas of those older threads (the ones with no posts in over three months) spark your interest, maybe create some new ones.

Edit: okay, so he’s been banned.

Edit: okay, so that ban was just for 24 hours. My advice still stands when he comes back.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
I don't quite understand what you are talking about. Can you explain more clearly?
(April 1, 2023 at 8:02 am)Goosebump Wrote: Collar me thankful.  Great Truce

Oh MY.

https://tenor.com/en-GB/view/oh-my-george-takei-wink-gif-5296452

What colour... and what safe word?

Blush
(April 1, 2023 at 7:48 am)Goosebump Wrote: Because arewethereyet will quickly close any thread I comment on. 

If they are to be closed after 3 months then I shouldn't be able to comment on them. Yet... it's like a phantom hovering about me. I know she is there even on threads that aren't closed. She just wants me to comment ... she knows I have no current interests. I have no hobbies at this time. So she closes any avenue of interest I might indulge. Ruthlessly.

I ask for a 4 month window and if nobody responds in one week to a necothread then it's closed and Arewethereyet can drink her ink blood. Cause we will, be there, then, yet. Wink

I really don’t believe that awty is as invested in you as you seem to think.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Oh look. Roliver bumped this thread. Of all the threads on this forum, this is the one that resonated with Roli.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius