Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 8:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starcraft 2?
Starcraft 2?
Anybody play bw or sc2?
~ Give a man a fish and you'll feed him for a day, give a man a religion and he'll die praying for a fish.
RE: Starcraft 2?
*tentatively raises hand*

I played a bit for a while, but I stopped. Too busy playing Rift and Master of Orion and messing with my music.

I thought SCII already had a thread, but i can't seem to find it 0.o Wonder where it went. :S
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Starcraft 2:
Synackaon, character code 723. North America.
Tried adding you, says its unable to find you. My info is Sarcasm 512.
~ Give a man a fish and you'll feed him for a day, give a man a religion and he'll die praying for a fish.
Depends on a) you being in North America or Oz and possibly b) me being logged on.
Im on the NA servers
I am not a fan of Starcraft. It's over hyped if you ask me.
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
(April 9, 2011 at 2:18 pm)SpatiumTempusque Wrote: I am not a fan of Starcraft. It's over hyped if you ask me.

Ditto.

I gave Starcraft 2 a try when it was released (mainly to play with friends and they won't shut up about it). Didn't really catch my attention because I preferred Warcraft III.
Quote:"I think it's perfectly possible to explain how the universe came about without bringing God into it, but I don't know everything, and there may well be a God somewhere, hiding away. Actually, if he is keeping out of sight, it's because he's ashamed of his followers and all the cruelty and ignorance they're responsible for promoting in his name. If I were him, I'd want nothing to do with them."
— Philip Pullman
Yea, its just a game, lol
I play it too, But I'm in Europe so... we can't play. They should add the option to choose server, I understand ladder is hard to do so, but at least custom games. We could have an AF tourney then Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Original Starcraft... is now completely legally free. Edwardo Piet 16 2563 August 27, 2017 at 7:49 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Global Starcraft League Grand Final ReasonableRuben 1 1395 June 1, 2013 at 5:57 am
Last Post: ReasonableRuben
  Anyone play Starcraft 2? Mystic 6 2286 August 21, 2012 at 3:33 pm
Last Post: kılıç_mehmet
  StarCraft II Leaked ending? *May contain spoilers* Siegetank241 7 2269 May 7, 2011 at 12:35 am
Last Post: Violet
  Starcraft 2 Wings of Liberty BETA Autumnlicious 1 1634 May 4, 2010 at 3:25 am
Last Post: omfgitsasalmon