Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 10:33 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELL YEAH
HELL YEAH
Last night I went to my first show in a little over a year. It was in a club in Seattle that I've been to numerous times. The show was sold out, so the place was packed to the rafters, but it was 'frickn awesome.

It was a killer lineup, it was DARK FUNERAL, CATTLE DECAPITATION, 200 STAB WOUNDS, and BLACK BRAID. 200 wounds were less than impressive, but everyone else was amazing. BB were a band I'd heard of, but had not seen live until last night, and they were impressive. CD were cool, but I was there to see DARK FUNERAL. They're celebrating their 30th anniversary as a band this year, and they blew the roof off of the place. They put on an awesome show.

I needed a live music "fix", it had been a long time between shows. I've been to countless concerts and club shows in the last 40+ years, but I still love going to shows whenever I am able. Having to stand for 4-5 hours is not something I can do anymore, luckily they had some seats in one of the bars, so I'd rest my legs and feet between bands.

It was still a lot of fun, and I don't plan to stop going any time soon.
RE: HELL YEAH
Hell yeah dude \m/ I wish I was there. I take it you're more into Black Metal than Death while I love both. Sounds like you had a great time. Dark Funeral ARE LEGENDARY!
[Image: 6QOh5df.jpg]
RE: HELL YEAH
(June 7, 2023 at 3:05 pm)AkiraTheViking Wrote: Hell yeah dude \m/ I wish I was there. I take it you're more into Black Metal than Death while I love both. Sounds like you had a great time. Dark Funeral ARE LEGENDARY!

I do listen to black metal more than death, but I'm a fan of both genres

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FUCK YEAH!!!!! Something completely different 0 1344 January 8, 2013 at 11:05 am
Last Post: Something completely different