Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 1:57 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Rebellious People
A Rebellious People
Truly what is written in the Bible about Israel being a rebellious people holds true with your own hearts, all of you atheists are rebelling against the Authority of God, because you dislike his dominion. You judge God based on what people have written about him, using arguments like flooding the world and the likes to denote God's maniacal rule, yet the Laws in which the Ancient Israelites followed preserved order and holiness. How many of you I wonder have fallen to the temptation of the flesh and because you ate from the Fruit of the Tree of Knowledge thought yourself to be superior to God, after all, who should judge you based on who you have sex with? Its the 21st century after all and you feel entitled to do it with as many people as you want or whoever you want to with. This likely is but one reason of many that you rebel so brazenly, in the place of God you have Science, yet Science has done little to explain our own sentience let alone the seemingly sentient nature of energy. Truly if you followed Science you would question how sentience is even possible, it should not be that a complex organism is capable of logical deduction there stands no reason for anything at all in the universe to exist but it does, and you exist, WE EXIST because GOD exists.

You have made God your enemy and therefore detest Love itself for God is Love. Surely if you did not succumb to corruption of the heart you would treat the theists on this forum with more compassion, the same compassion and humanitarianism which you profess to hold dear to your heart, but instead you detest them for holding fast to the Faith which you lost so long ago. You can not bear to think that someone can LOGICALLY believe in a God because that doesn't sit well with you, because if someone could use Logic to prove God existed, as I did it would mean you were neither being logical nor a critical thinker but instead were driven by your emotions, and that is what lead to your apostasy was viewing God as an uncaring despot rather than a Loving Father.

You ask what God would sacrifice his own son and make him suffer such? A God who loved his Son, because with the Sacrifice of Jesus Christ who is John the Baptist risen from the dead in Spirit, the Gentiles were called to become Sons and Daughters of God and unite their hearts in Faith and Love. What unites your hearts my poor miserable atheist friends?
RE: A Rebellious People
Jerkoff
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
I don't have any imaginary enemies.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(June 21, 2023 at 8:18 am)Authari Wrote: Truly what is written in the Bible about Israel being a rebellious people holds true with your own hearts, all of you atheists are rebelling against the Authority of God, because you dislike his dominion. You judge God based on what people have written about him, using arguments like flooding the world and the likes to denote God's maniacal rule, yet the Laws in which the Ancient Israelites followed preserved order and holiness. How many of you I wonder have fallen to the temptation of the flesh and because you ate from the Fruit of the Tree of Knowledge thought yourself to be superior to God, after all, who should judge you based on who you have sex with? Its the 21st century after all and you feel entitled to do it with as many people as you want or whoever you want to with. This likely is but one reason of many that you rebel so brazenly, in the place of God you have Science, yet Science has done little to explain our own sentience let alone the seemingly sentient nature of energy. Truly if you followed Science you would question how sentience is even possible, it should not be that a complex organism is capable of logical deduction there stands no reason for anything at all in the universe to exist but it does, and you exist, WE EXIST because GOD exists.

You have made God your enemy and therefore detest Love itself for God is Love. Surely if you did not succumb to corruption of the heart you would treat the theists on this forum with more compassion, the same compassion and humanitarianism which you profess to hold dear to your heart, but instead you detest them for holding fast to the Faith which you lost so long ago. You can not bear to think that someone can LOGICALLY believe in a God because that doesn't sit well with you, because if someone could use Logic to prove God existed, as I did it would mean you were neither being logical nor a critical thinker but instead were driven by your emotions, and that is what lead to your apostasy was viewing God as an uncaring despot rather than a Loving Father.

You ask what God would sacrifice his own son and make him suffer such? A God who loved his Son, because with the Sacrifice of Jesus Christ who is John the Baptist risen from the dead in Spirit, the Gentiles were called to become Sons and Daughters of God and unite their hearts in Faith and Love. What unites your hearts my poor miserable atheist friends?

Your monster god kills babies 

Can I get an amen?

(June 21, 2023 at 8:20 am)arewethereyet Wrote: I don't have any imaginary enemies.

(June 21, 2023 at 8:23 am)h4ym4n Wrote:
(June 21, 2023 at 8:18 am)Authari Wrote: Truly what is written in the Bible about Israel being a rebellious people holds true with your own hearts, all of you atheists are rebelling against the Authority of God, because you dislike his dominion. You judge God based on what people have written about him, using arguments like flooding the world and the likes to denote God's maniacal rule, yet the Laws in which the Ancient Israelites followed preserved order and holiness. How many of you I wonder have fallen to the temptation of the flesh and because you ate from the Fruit of the Tree of Knowledge thought yourself to be superior to God, after all, who should judge you based on who you have sex with? Its the 21st century after all and you feel entitled to do it with as many people as you want or whoever you want to with. This likely is but one reason of many that you rebel so brazenly, in the place of God you have Science, yet Science has done little to explain our own sentience let alone the seemingly sentient nature of energy. Truly if you followed Science you would question how sentience is even possible, it should not be that a complex organism is capable of logical deduction there stands no reason for anything at all in the universe to exist but it does, and you exist, WE EXIST because GOD exists.

Your monster god kills babies 

Can I get an amen?

Atheists are the ones who support abortion, so really if you're calling God a monster for killing the babies you yourselves want to be murdered then at that point you're just projecting. and you'll actually find God abhors Child Sacrifice, unlike you.

Book of Wisdom

Chapter 12

1 Your imperishable spirit permeates all things;
2     that is why, bit by bit, you correct those who err,
and you admonish them and call to mind the very things in which they go wrong,
    so that they may renounce their wickedness and believe in you, O Lord.

God Cares Even for the Canaanites
3 The ancient inhabitants of your holy land
4     you despised for their loathsome practices:
their acts of sorcery and sacrilegious rites,
5     their merciless slaughter of children,
    and their cannibalistic feasting on human flesh and blood.
Those initiates of secret rituals,
6   those parents who slaughtered defenseless children,
you willed to destroy by the hands of our ancestors,
7     so that the land cherished by you above all others
    might receive a worthy colony of children of God.
Has not stopped him from killing them. So those passages are empty. Also, I don't want babies murdered I do want women to have reproductive autonomy. Thou that tragically results in the death of the fetus.
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

God has been quite the baby killer for someone who abhors the act.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(June 21, 2023 at 8:32 am)Helios Wrote: Has not stopped him from killing them. So those passages are empty. Also, I don't want babies murdered I do want women to have reproductive autonomy. Thou that tragically results in the death of the fetus.

Women already have reproductive autonomy by the ability to choose to have sex. Also God does not kill babies or anyone for that matter, stop blaming acts of nature on God, or worse acts of human beings who have such black souls.
Quote:Women already have reproductive autonomy by the ability to choose to have sex. Also God does not kill babies or anyone for that matter, stop blaming acts of nature on God, or worse acts of human beings who have such black souls
A women's sexual freedom is totally separate from her reproductive freedom. She has every right to have sex and control whether or not she remains pregnant. Your opinion is outright draconian. Nope if god sits back and does nothing and babies die then he is as guilty as guilty can be also. Also, no acts justify Noah's flood. There is no one to blame but god he cannot be in charge of everything and in control of everything and responsible for the state of everything and bare no blame. You can't have it both ways.
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Why are there so many gods who preceed the existence of your god, even though the very first commandment strickly forbids such actions?

Why are modern hoomans roughly 150,000 years old, yet the god you suck up to, is only 2,000ish?

Did the Triceratops go to heaven or hell? What about the Ankylosaurus?

gods are purely fictional. Dreamed up by fearful, ignorant, and most of all arrogant creatures who cannot deal with their own meaningless existence and frail mortality.