Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 3:03 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tamtampamela
tamtampamela
do you guys think she was an actually making fun of Christianity or did she just do that to bail out on her last video? If you haven't heard of her you can look her up on youtube, i'll also quickly summarize her, basically she regularly posted videos on youtube acting as an extreme Christian. Any act that could be seen as bad or basically different than what was read in the bible was against God. I remember watching one video where she claimed that WoW was the work of the devil. She also made some videos pretending to act out her arguments with atheists, and how stupid atheists were, but she would herself seem like a complete idiot who was unaware of reality. Most of her videos were littered with posts that were claiming 'Poe's Law' on her. Though all of this happened she never answered whether or not her videos were satirical or if she truly believed in God, and none of her videos gave any signs that it was satirical. Recently she made a video about the Earthquake in Japan, she praised it claiming it was part of Gods work, because of that she got quite alot of...well alot of shit. Apparently i heard she got death threats among other things, so she was forced to close her account, but before she did so she posted a video claiming that she was lying the whole time and that she was trolling all her viewers. You guys think shes telling the truth or lying?
~ Give a man a fish and you'll feed him for a day, give a man a religion and he'll die praying for a fish.
RE: tamtampamela
In my opinion, she is just a troll making fun of Christianity.

The only reason why she bailed out on the last video because from what I've read, she was getting real life threats.
http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Pamela_M_Foreman (I don't know if that source is accurate though... Tongue)

She was successful at getting heaps of haters though.
Quote:"I think it's perfectly possible to explain how the universe came about without bringing God into it, but I don't know everything, and there may well be a God somewhere, hiding away. Actually, if he is keeping out of sight, it's because he's ashamed of his followers and all the cruelty and ignorance they're responsible for promoting in his name. If I were him, I'd want nothing to do with them."
— Philip Pullman
When I first heard Rush Limbaugh back in 1990, I thought no one could be this stupid, he is spoofing conservatives. I was wrong. Steven Colbert spoofs conservatives and there are people who think he is real. Scarey, but people are just that stupid.
"On Earth as it is in Heaven, the Cosmic Roots of the Bible" available on the Amazon.
In one of her videos she said "Here's a question for atheists. If god doesn't exist, then who wrote the bible?" Now that's the kind of parody that makes itself obvious when you stop and think about it. Also she actually confessed to being a troll. So there's that too.
"If an injury must be done to a man, it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared" - Niccolo Macchiavelli
(April 11, 2011 at 1:52 am)Ubermensch Wrote: In one of her videos she said "Here's a question for atheists. If god doesn't exist, then who wrote the bible?" Now that's the kind of parody that makes itself obvious when you stop and think about it. Also she actually confessed to being a troll. So there's that too.

I choose to believe that she was the real thing despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

You cant take my beliefs away from me.

Big Grin

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.