Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 7:21 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you watching on Youtube?
What are you watching on Youtube?

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
RE: What are you watching on Youtube?
This is probably one of the meatiest things I’ve watched on YouTube today:

And now I wonder what would have happened if Steven Crowder just grew up to be a normal gay man.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
I stop and see a weeping willow
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter

Dr. Becky. She's an astrophysicist, and her posts are very informative and engaging.

Quite cute, too.
Disappointing theists since 1968!
Big Clive
Technology Connections
Scott Manley
BPS Space
eevBlog
Machining and Microwaves
Applied Science

Ok... I'm a geek!
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

Time Team (original with Tony Robinson).
Dying to live, living to die.
Love me a bit of MrBallen for, as he puts it, 'the strange, dark, [and] mysterious delivered in story form'. It's mainly true crime and strange accidents etc. Some of it's really disturbing and haunting but at the same time incredibly engrossing. He also does stories about the occult, ghosts, paranormal stuff etc, but none of that's of any interest to me.

(July 8, 2023 at 11:13 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote: This is probably one of the meatiest things I’ve watched on YouTube today:

And now I wonder what would have happened if Steven Crowder just grew up to be a normal gay man.
But the really sad thing is it's all true

Remember this is the guy who flew halfway across America to harass some Trans kid at his workplace because he said some stuff on Twitter Crowder didn't like.
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Changes on YouTube Gwaithmir 47 2185 November 22, 2023 at 4:05 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  What are you currently watching on YouTube? Angrboda 13 777 January 14, 2022 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: brewer
  youtube recommendation algorithm gave me this gem Cepheus Ace 0 269 April 27, 2019 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  What I learned from watching 3 movies. Gawdzilla Sama 2 372 May 2, 2018 at 8:52 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  YouTube's New Monetization Rules Mechaghostman2 8 1507 January 28, 2018 at 6:50 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Enjoyment from watching others get hurt, and sociopathy Catholic_Lady 106 10842 November 29, 2017 at 10:38 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  LGBTQ question. Watching Sense8 on Netflix Goosebump 0 366 February 5, 2017 at 3:09 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  UK TV Licensing and Live YouTube Edwardo Piet 7 992 September 27, 2016 at 2:42 pm
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Soundless Youtube What The Fuck?! Edwardo Piet 13 1711 April 24, 2016 at 5:34 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Best atheist YouTube channel Enngage 16 2936 April 7, 2016 at 3:55 am
Last Post: Enngage