Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 3:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
X
X
So, Elon Musk is Trump's ally.
Trump bribed him to demolish "twitter".

Now twitter's name is "X"; the ultimate "nerdish-geeky vengeance" for firing Trump before: this is Trump's wrath on the platform; hijacking it like a school toddler.

X will be a platform of sex, erotica, Republicans, White Supremacists, and all kinds of germs living in Trump's underpants.

But to be honest, the Left is also germs living in underpants with all the gay propaganda; claiming that there are 234233 genders; not just 2.

Again: it's assholes vs ballsacks.

This is so cheap..Trump and Elon Musk are trolls.
RE: X
Was never a fan of Twitter, anyway.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
I signed up for Twitter and have looked at it three or four times. Now with Musk at the helm...I'll probably never sign on again.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Elon Musk plays to win. he is definitely not going to let Mark Zuckerberg’s rebranding a Facebook to Beta stand as the most idiotic tone deaf decision in history . If anyone is going to be the text book case study of big wallet, big ego, a nasty attitude and no judgement, it was going to be Elon musk.
What's it gonna take for us to get you some cock, Winter?
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(July 31, 2023 at 5:43 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: I signed up for Twitter and have looked at it three or four times.  Now with Musk at the helm...I'll probably never sign on again.

Not my cup of tea either.
But as it seems, people love to talk in short sentences ><
(July 31, 2023 at 5:58 pm)Angrboda Wrote: What's it gonna take for us to get you some cock, Winter?

Last I heard; it's your Left pushing the gay agenda more violently than that Lot's people.
They even chemically castrate male children. So don't try to flip this on me.

They embarrassed their allies. Imagine defending Biden, just to come few months later farting in public and allowing the castration of male children.
The problem is if Trump led the circus, he would've done worse things.
Comprehend much, bozo?
Quote:Last I heard; it's your Left pushing the gay agenda more violently than that Lot's people.
There is no such agenda and no one pushing it violently countering violence isn't violence 

Quote:They even chemically castrate male children. So don't try to flip this on me.
Gender transition therapy  isn't  chemically castration so yes we will make fun of your clear closeted behavior Also Muslims are the last people who are allowed to talk about mutilating genitals at least Gender transition therapy is actually medical 

Quote:They embarrassed their allies.
Nope their allies are fine and couldn't be more proud of them only bigots have an issue and who gives a fuck what they think. 

Quote:Imagine defending Biden, 
You mean the guy that's actually getting shit done.

Quote:just to come few months later farting in public 
Yes because no other respected public figure has ever farted in public 

Quote:and allowing the castration of male children.
Gender transition therapy isn't chemically castration. Also, Muslims are the last people who are allowed to talk about mutilating genitals at least Gender transition therapy is actually medical 

Quote:The problem is if Trump led the circus, he would've done worse things.
Yes he would have led a circus while Joe is running a presidency
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(July 31, 2023 at 6:55 pm)WinterHold Wrote:
(July 31, 2023 at 5:43 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: I signed up for Twitter and have looked at it three or four times.  Now with Musk at the helm...I'll probably never sign on again.

Not my cup of tea either.
But as it seems, people love to talk in short sentences ><

I don’t.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson