Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:21 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's Weird About Your Family?
What's Weird About Your Family?
I have three sets of grandparents.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: What's Weird About Your Family?
Isn't it obvious?
I never had a conversation with the Y-donor. Never.
(August 20, 2023 at 5:03 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I have three sets of grandparents.

Boru

Greedy!
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

A shorter list would be what isn't weird about your family.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(August 20, 2023 at 7:07 am)zebo-the-fat Wrote:
(August 20, 2023 at 5:03 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I have three sets of grandparents.

Boru

Greedy!

Nothing to do with me. It’s not as if I went to Grandparents Backwards ‘R’ Us and bought an additional set. Smile

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(August 20, 2023 at 7:12 am)arewethereyet Wrote: A shorter list would be what isn't weird about your family.

Time to call in Wednesday and Pubert.
My brother in law, his brother, my sisters and my brother all were part of a $3Billion Ponzi Scheme called Telexfree.

Brother in law was a banker. His brother was a good looking american guy who was the face of the scam. Two other guys fled to Brazil with buckets of cash.

I no longer have any contact with my siblings. Better this way.
If you'd asked me when I was younger, I'd have an answer. I considered more to be weird in my youthful naivety than I do today.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
I don't know if it's weird, but it is unusual. My mother is eight years older than my father.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Major surgery for family member tomorrow. arewethereyet 19 1164 October 31, 2021 at 11:34 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  When family invites you to church for the holiday Bahana 28 2132 August 12, 2020 at 10:55 am
Last Post: Sal
  [Serious] The Family Atheist Gnomey 21 1296 July 16, 2020 at 12:29 am
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  Supporting Family Members Financially EgoDeath 26 2406 November 13, 2019 at 6:22 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  [Serious] Family Rifts mlmooney89 12 1143 January 25, 2019 at 3:54 pm
Last Post: Shell B