Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 10:17 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brand Accused of Sexual Misconduct
Brand Accused of Sexual Misconduct
Lots of accusations.  Some very serious.

Russell Brand allegations: What is the star accused of? - BBC News

Sadly, I'm not surprised going to be surprised if these turn out to be true and he's a predator.
Nor am I going to be surprised if the BBC, Channel4, and Hollywood turned a blind eye to it happening beneath their noses.
RE: Brand Accused of Sexual Misconduct
(September 20, 2023 at 4:32 am)FrustratedFool Wrote: Lots of accusations.  Some very serious.

Russell Brand allegations: What is the star accused of? - BBC News

Sadly, I'm not surprised going to be surprised if these turn out to be true and he's a predator.
Nor am I going to be surprised if the BBC, Channel4, and Hollywood turned a blind eye to it happening beneath their noses.

Of those three, Auntie Beeb is the one least likely to turn a blind eye. The Jimmy Savile stuff changed the culture of suppressing reports of sex abuse.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
And yet one of the accusations:

"As part of a phone conversation broadcast on his radio programme, Brand offered to bring a female employee with him to meet Jimmy Savile - and agreed, at Savile's request, that she be naked"
(September 20, 2023 at 4:45 am)FrustratedFool Wrote: And yet one of the accusations:

"As part of a phone conversation broadcast on his radio programme, Brand offered to bring a female employee with him to meet Jimmy Savile - and agreed, at Savile's request, that she be naked"

That's not remotely the same thing.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
What I mean is, some of the allegations concerning RB relate to behaviour at the BBC. That makes me wonder if the BBC really learned anything about this stuff after Saville.
Seldom do I get a creepy vibe from people...Russell Brand has always been one of the people who do. Just seeing a picture of him makes me feel like I need to shower with some Lysol.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Many people have felt that Brand was always creepy. You are not alone in that.
There is a documentary about his crimes

teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
I have no love for Brand, I always found him to a bit of a pratt, but if he is guilty of anything let the courts decide, not the media. So far he is innocent until proven guilty.
(having said that I would not be surprised if he was guilty, but I don't have all the facts just what the sensationalist media are putting out)
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

Brand is saying he is innocent and this attack is only because he's associating with people like Joe Rogan and Ben Shapiro and for the things he's saying about a lot of powerful organisations.

I might be a pessimistic bastard but i think it could easily be that he is guilty and people now only care about it because he doesn't have the left wing Liberal image he once had that the majority of the media loves.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Papa's got a brand new bag :) WinterHold 3 325 May 21, 2021 at 8:24 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Brand New Testament Pitsligo 2 706 February 25, 2016 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Aoi Magi
  Twins' DNA hinders France sexual assault investigation Nine 2 1118 February 11, 2013 at 9:30 pm
Last Post: Nine