Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:01 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tyson Fury
Tyson Fury
I believe that Tyson Fury has cheated in a lot of his fights.

I think his opponents like Deontay Wilder and other people made a mistake by making too many excuses and conspiracy theories up so it deteoriates how seriously any one of the accusations can be taken seriously.
For example Deonte Wilder first blamed his heavy suit for his loss. He walked out in this before the fight.

I do however think that it looks obvious Tyson Furys gloves are bending backwards in a way that's absolutely impossible to do if your hand is where its supposed to be in the glove. He pulled the glove up so his knuckles aren't on the padded part.

I haven't seen a good explanation for this, usually people just say stop crying just accept the loss but I'm not even upset Deonte Wilder did lose, I just don't see an explanation as to how gloves can flop around like they did in those fights without tampering.

Anyway that's my random rant over with.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

RE: Tyson Fury
Cheating or not, Fury’s a bum.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(September 30, 2023 at 12:16 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Cheating or not, Fury’s a bum.

Boru

He certainly looks like one.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Damn, thought this was going to be about ckicken diets in sports.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Paul v Tyson BrianSoddingBoru4 7 91 April 23, 2024 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: brewer