Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Palestine
Palestine
:The whole story is so simple: a backward empire from the 17th century, invaded a place called Palestine.
The empire was mad; actually it couldn't even last for 300 years in a row. dwarfed when compared to the Roman or ancient Egyptian empires/

The mad British empire got drunk in the lust of creating mini-countries in its domain, whenever it invades a place, it builds a dwarf province to control it by proxy.

Thankfully, that empire fell in the 20th century; with the majority of people forgetting that it even existed.
But it left its proxies and failed mini-colonies for us to deal with.

One of these proxies & leftovers is a so called "Jewish State".
As with all colonies, it became isolated when its mother left, but a new parent inherited the throne from Britain. and became forced to carry the Jewish-British colony. That new sponsor is called the "U.S".

The U.S had to carry so many ex-British colonies like Saudi Arabia too under its wing.

But now, the times are changing.

As a person, I hate imperialist deeds. Israel has the "seal" of the British empire on its skin.
It's alien and out of context. everybody can see that and sense that, this colony started with the British Empire. All attempts of integrating it in the region failed, it will keep failing, and will never succeed.

It's identical to try to integrate a chicken with bats,
Or a lamp with dear.

The war will keep going until Palestine is free. Or until the proxies of the British Empire are exhausted.
RE: Palesine.
Never mind, ninja'd.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Palestine
Great vids of Hamas shooting music festival goers at point blank range. Lots of fun.
It's called Judea.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(October 8, 2023 at 11:39 pm)WinterHold Wrote: One of these proxies & leftovers is a so called "Jewish State".
As with all colonies, it became isolated when its mother left, but a new parent inherited the throne from Britain. and became forced to carry the Jewish-British colony. That new sponsor is called the "U.S".
Meanwhile, in Actual Reality, Palestine was part of Ottoman Syria that was snapped off by Britain in the First World War, and ruled by Britain with League of Nations sign-off until the United Nations came into existence and drafted a partition plan for the area.  When the State of Israel came into existence the US maintained an arms embargo on them until the Kennedy Administration, and he was only driven to do that by the politics of the 1962 Congressional mid-terms.  So much for a US colony, eh?
(October 9, 2023 at 7:40 am)Fake Messiah Wrote: It's called Judea.

Splitters!
WH is mindlessly berating the US while the US is a place where Muslims and Jews live together in peace. So Muslims like WH should put their hate and their pride behind them, and adopt the American model of living and governing.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(October 9, 2023 at 7:51 am)LinuxGal Wrote:
(October 8, 2023 at 11:39 pm)WinterHold Wrote: One of these proxies & leftovers is a so called "Jewish State".
Meanwhile, in Actual Reality, Palestine was part of Ottoman Syria that was snapped off by Britain in the First World War, and ruled by Britain with League of Nations sign-off until the United Nations came into existence and drafted a partition plan for the area.  When the State of Israel came into existence the US maintained an arms embargo on them until the Kennedy Administration, and he was only driven to do that by the politics of the 1962 Congressional mid-terms.  So much for a US colony, eh?
Right?

Sympathizers had to break a shitload of laws, partner up with former mafiosos, and literally burgle the us military in order to smuggle equipment and weapons from the us to baby israel.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(October 9, 2023 at 7:51 am)LinuxGal Wrote:

You mean: ruled by the British Empire with a fist of steel:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1936%E2%80..._Palestine

Quote:Casualties and losses

British Security Forces:
262 killed
c. 550 wounded[8]
Jews:
c. 500 killed[9]
Arabs:
c. 5,000 killed[1]
c. 15,000 wounded[1]
108 executed [8]
12,622 detained [8]
5 exiled [8]

The terrorist imperial British loved murdering civilians. Their empire was so brutal and outdated, even Gandy opposed their tyranny.

As for Israel being America's baby, I'll quote what Biden said:

That guy has no shame; eh?
(October 9, 2023 at 8:18 am)The Grand Nudger Wrote:
(October 9, 2023 at 7:51 am)LinuxGal Wrote: Meanwhile, in Actual Reality, Palestine was part of Ottoman Syria that was snapped off by Britain in the First World War, and ruled by Britain with League of Nations sign-off until the United Nations came into existence and drafted a partition plan for the area.  When the State of Israel came into existence the US maintained an arms embargo on them until the Kennedy Administration, and he was only driven to do that by the politics of the 1962 Congressional mid-terms.  So much for a US colony, eh?
Right?

Sympathizers had to break a shitload of laws, partner up with former mafiosos, and literally burgle the us military in order to smuggle equipment and weapons from the us to baby israel.

The only right thing, is that American politics is so drenched in the blood of children.
Child eaters to be honest.

It was never about Christianity, Jews or Christ.
It was about capitalist psychopaths leading America all along.

From Trump to Biden to the Democratic party to Republicans.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Triden -Biden- remarks on Palestine. WinterHold 16 1277 May 24, 2021 at 6:27 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Jews vs. Palestine FredTheLobster 104 4608 May 21, 2021 at 3:36 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Palestine/Israel, same old same old. Brian37 7 1566 March 22, 2015 at 1:56 pm
Last Post: Brian37