Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 8:59 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jagadish Vasudev's Insights on the Vicious Cicle of Religious Violence in Palestine
Jagadish Vasudev's Insights on the Vicious Cicle of Religious Violence in Palestine
   This Sadhguru or Jagadish Vasudev is constantly reminding me why the Hippies of the 1960’s undertook all this effort to go to such remote place like Nepal or India or other places in order to find some sort of spirituality that was good enough to be brought back home.

Being known as a very rational or even Cartesian person I think his explanation on the whole issue of violence and religious violence are very good. I think we all need some sort of break from the intensity of negative events that have been happening since October the 10th so I’m going to share two very interesting videos of him.

Anyone who has any comment on these should share his/her ideas. In fact what I like about him is that his ideas are more philosophical ideas than old style dogmatic / scholastic ideas. So I don’t have any sharing these videos even in an atheistic platform.

[Image: 7151bc275de2d3d422106a4008215efe.jpg]