Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 12:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glastonbury Festival 2011.
Glastonbury Festival 2011.
Any festival goers here?

Glasto just released the full line up for this year,

http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/line-up-poster/

Already had my ticket and after 6 years of going to Reading festival I'm fucking excited about trying something so different. especially something as legendary as Glastonbury!

RE: Glastonbury Festival 2011.
I'm in the U.S. so no.

How is it though, interesting?
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
(April 14, 2011 at 10:22 am)Skipper Wrote: Any festival goers here?

Already had my ticket and after 6 years of going to Reading festival I'm fucking excited about trying something so different. especially something as legendary as Glastonbury!

Beyonce is going to be part of the Headline for the festival ick. However I would recommend highly seeing Tame Impala, if you are into old fashioned psychedelic rock.
undefined
no i am not going
First time hearing of it, i would if i lived in the uk.
Live every day as if already dead, that way you're not disappointed when you are. Big Grin
(April 16, 2011 at 6:08 am)Atman Wrote:
(April 14, 2011 at 10:22 am)Skipper Wrote: Any festival goers here?

Beyonce is going to be part of the Headline for the festival ick. However I would recommend highly seeing Tame Impala, if you are into old fashioned psychedelic rock.

O trust me, I won't be seeing any of the three main stage headliners. All terrible, imo.
Not an overwhelming line-up. I do always enjoy Chemical Brothers and Eels live. DJ Shadow would be interesting to me. Primal Scream is a bit meh, Beyonce I hove no idea why she would be on a festival like that. Wombats is fun, Kaiser chiefs is a bit of a hit and miss on stage.

I'll see what the line-up is for my favorite festival, Lowlands.

Not a lot of names are known yet:

BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE
FLEET FOXES
INTERPOL
JEUGD VAN TEGENWOORDIG
OMAR SOULEYMAN
RESIDENTIE ORKEST
TRENTEMØLLER
WOMBATS, THE
ANNA CALVI
ARCTIC MONKEYS
BUDZILLUS
JUNIP JUNIP
MATTHEW DEAR
MAYER HAWTHORNE & THE COUNTY
MILES KANE
PAUL KALKBRENNER
RISE AGAINST
SKUNK ANANSIE
WARPAINT
WILL AND THE PEOPLE
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ORBITAL LIVE 2012 - Heineken Open'er Festival Poland Edwardo Piet 2 2332 November 6, 2012 at 11:25 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet