Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 3:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big squarish dick-thing in Dune?
Big squarish dick-thing in Dune?
You can see it when they're burning bodies, it's near the landing field. Any hints/rumors/outright lies about what it is supposed to be?
RE: Big squarish dick-thing in Dune?
Dunno
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
An experimental Batmobile?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Jesus?
Dying to live, living to die.
(December 12, 2023 at 11:41 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: You can see it when they're burning bodies, it's near the landing field. Any hints/rumors/outright lies about what it is supposed to be?

Part of a building at the space port.

[Image: FFD0sTcX0AgcjV7?format=jpg&name=medium]

[Image: FFD0sejXIAgrVAd?format=jpg&name=900x900]
Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]
Has the op of this thread started similar threads about dick things?

It's probably a building made to make you feel small, Herbert is big on that.
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.
JH
As it's located right next to the landing field I could be persuaded to think it's part of the landing field complex, yes.
Do you have the Dune worm toy? It's ribbed for your pleasure.

[Image: Toyy.jpg]
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
Must be part of the weirding way
(December 13, 2023 at 9:18 am)Fake Messiah Wrote: Do you have the Dune worm toy? It's ribbed for your pleasure.

[Image: Toyy.jpg]

Looks a little small. Hmph

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rewriting scenes in "Dune". Gawdzilla Sama 26 1469 September 6, 2023 at 8:24 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I did a thing. Sal 22 1223 May 6, 2021 at 4:06 pm
Last Post: Sal
  Will you miss the big theaters? Gawdzilla Sama 51 3476 January 13, 2021 at 2:44 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I've Done Every Thing For You........ Brian37 15 1348 July 6, 2019 at 9:58 am
Last Post: Homeless Nutter
  Unofficial Big Bang Theory fan thread. Brian37 34 10207 May 19, 2019 at 1:00 pm
Last Post: Alan V
  Being a Big Band/Contemp Jazz & Metallica fan... Brian37 5 969 April 15, 2018 at 4:06 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  The Big Picture (Sean Carroll) GrandizerII 5 1107 February 6, 2018 at 11:05 pm
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Dick York vs Dick Sargent? Brian37 5 1335 December 5, 2017 at 9:50 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  First Children's Book to Teach the Big Bang to preschoolers GeorgiasTelescope 15 3674 June 24, 2017 at 7:54 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  All in All Trump's another dick in the wall... Brian37 0 555 May 29, 2017 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: Brian37