Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 4:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Retirement announcement
Retirement announcement
@LadyForCamus has decided to step down as a member of staff.  She is busy chasing a toddler and two older kiddos and has decided to retire from staff.

We hope to still see her around now and then and thank her for all the time and input she has put into the forum over the years.

Let's hope she stops in now and then to say hello and post a pic of those darling kids.  And a picture of her lovely self wouldn't hurt either.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

RE: Retirement announcement
(January 12, 2024 at 10:35 am)arewethereyet Wrote: @LadyForCamus  has decided to step down as a member of staff.  She is busy chasing a toddler and two older kiddos and has decided to retire from staff.

We hope to still see her around now and then and thank her for all the time and input she has put into the forum over the years.

Let's hope she stops in now and then to say hello and post a pic of those darling kids.  And a picture of her lovely self wouldn't hurt either.

Yep. she'll be missed. I had fun teasing her about stalking.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
RE: Retirement announcement
Sad, for us. Thank you, LFC, for everything.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Not an official announcement, just a head's up Shell B 9 1768 January 10, 2019 at 8:34 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Tapatalk Announcement Tiberius 12 3065 July 30, 2017 at 11:55 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Announcement: Rules update Jackalope 1 1826 August 17, 2014 at 3:41 am
Last Post: Mystical