Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
UFO over Turkey?
UFO over Turkey?
What do you guys think of this? I'm skeptical of things like these, but even I have to admit this is pretty good footage. If it is a hoax, then it's bloody good Tongue

[youtube]cIEbcmFzICE[/youtube]
RE: UFO over Turkey?
More convincing than the second coming of Christ in all his heavenly glory!! Lol Actually that is pretty good footage but I figure if something like that did happen it would make world wide news and not be local to Turkey.
There is nothing people will not maintain when they are slaves to superstition

http://chatpilot-godisamyth.blogspot.com/

How does one embed?

Also, if aliens do show up I'll be very surprised if they're really pulling the whole "flying saucer" bit.
[Image: Canadatheist3copy.jpg?t=1270015625]
(February 2, 2009 at 7:11 pm)lukec Wrote: How does one embed?
Code:
[youtube]{VIDEO ID}[/youtube]
Where {VIDEO ID} is the identifying string of the video. For example, in this url: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIEbcmFzICE the VIDEO ID is cIEbcmFzICE
I wonder why there is no sound?

I can't help thinking that it makes it easier to hoax - Tongue - ?

Well, perhaps theirs a genuine reason? Even that could be an excuse though - but might not be.

They don't have to make UFO sounds. I just intuitively also have a feeling that its easier to hoax a muted video than one with sound.

The sound might help give away the trick.

Dunno.

Gotta do better than that! If this was enough evidence then scientists would all be UFO (space ships I mean) believers already! There have been many hoaxes in the past;

A lot have been terrible. But I think some have been good. Even if the way they were hoaxed was actually very simple and, seemingly at least, once revealed; - pathetic.

Evf
EvF I agree I found the idea that it had no sound odd too.Considering it was supposed to be a news reporter broadcasting live at the time of the recording.But visually those were some nice looking discs lol.
There is nothing people will not maintain when they are slaves to superstition

http://chatpilot-godisamyth.blogspot.com/

Yep lol.
The camera seems more focused on that large brown building than on the ufos. Also, the youtube commenters are citing the saucers varying position in the sky as evidence for post filming effects.
Hoi Zaeme.
It's good but similar videos have been made, and those made them have themselves explained how they did it and that they are fake. Sadly do UFO fans still believe that they are real.
Not all of them. Very few infact.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  John Oliver - No Turkey Pardons Minimalist 8 1899 November 26, 2014 at 10:45 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  debunking UFO theories CharnelRC 26 4340 May 14, 2014 at 3:36 pm
Last Post: CharnelRC
  NASA Transmissions: UFO g-mark 20 7550 May 1, 2009 at 6:58 am
Last Post: g-mark