Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 3:23 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IF There Was God...
IF There Was God...
.... how would you make Him, pay for what you think He did wrong?
Quis ut Deus?
RE: IF There Was God...
(February 2, 2024 at 12:17 am)ronedee Wrote: .... how would you make Him, pay for what you think He did wrong?

Why are you misgendering FSM? FSM Sad
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

First I would need to have a conversation with it before devising a proper plan of revenge.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
If there were a god, I think it would bear precious little resemblance to that beastly thing you claim is deserving of worship. There would be no need to hold a truly just and loving god accountable for it's misdeeds. That creature described in your holy book of voodoo is nether loving nor just.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
I would probably serve it gazpacho. Revenge is a dish best served cold after all.
(February 2, 2024 at 12:17 am)ronedee Wrote: .... how would you make Him, pay for what you think He did wrong?

If I had the power to make God pay for his actions, I think I'd also have the power to demand an explanation. I'd rather have that.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I would force it to eat bleu cheese, hang out with trump, and listen to rap. 

Then, I would have it clean my gutters, in a French maid outfit, while satan and I took turns banging Mary.
Well, you being a follower of cathol and all, howsabout whatever cathol says god is ready to do to you for shaking your weenus one too many times?

Too much? Sound absurd? Exactly.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

“IF” there was piece of shit that can make you eat it and force you to smile while eating it and make regret being born if you didn’t praise it , how would you make it pay for what you think he did wrong?

The important question is not the “IF’

The important question is why would a piece of shit like YOU be so eager to imagine such an if, so eager to relish in the fantasy that such an if is true?
I would make him spend eternity with Christians who believe that the universe was created six thousand years ago and that the shroud of Turin is legitimate.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If There Was A HELPFUL God… BrianSoddingBoru4 49 3051 February 8, 2024 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Proof that there is no God Nihilist Virus 10 2357 March 31, 2017 at 1:58 am
Last Post: ronedee
  There is no argument for the existence of "God" Foxaèr 38 7449 March 15, 2016 at 8:50 am
Last Post: popsthebuilder
  What makes the Christian God different from thr thousands of other Gods out there? bluemonday 66 12163 March 8, 2014 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: Rampant.A.I.
  You cant prove there isnt a God Pope Leo Decrapio 24 5450 January 22, 2014 at 9:30 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  how can you say there is no god.... k2490 13 3587 January 18, 2014 at 1:12 pm
Last Post: truthBtold
  God is god, and we are not god StoryBook 43 12439 January 6, 2014 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: StoryBook
  "IF" there was a God.... ronedee 94 23766 August 17, 2013 at 2:01 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  First there was Cheesus crust, then there was Cheetos Jesus, now theres.... libalchris 2 2568 July 2, 2012 at 12:57 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  There Is No God Phil 18 5881 April 13, 2012 at 10:02 am
Last Post: DeistPaladin