Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 8:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Trump didn't do anything
No Trump didn't do anything
Here's a deal when we're talking about President Trump in January 6th you have to apologize I'm not typing this out so the grammar is going to be a little off but let's think about this January 6th maybe he did plan it but he wasn't trying to overthrow a democracy he knew it wouldn't work he may be just want to do it cuz he was upset do you honestly think Trump was trying to become a dictator and overthrow democracy because he knew it wouldn't work right? So tell me why do you think the median everybody else is acting like Trump on January 6th was trying to over democracy when he knew it wouldn't
RE: No Trump didn't do anything
[Image: OgFCmk0.jpg]

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Well, I'll be damned - dude is back for a minute. Buh-bye.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Apologetics: serious business!
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Of course Trump did nothing...Nothing good for this country to begin with.

Besides, this was an insurrection, if you are still reading this even when banned, Barrysanders. When you do something like what Trump did back then, that COUNTS as overthrowing the government. In fact, not only has Trump only care about himself and him winning, but he is a demented person, and is likely to want democracy gone. He is not stable at all. He is the kind of person who would overthrow democracy. Plus, when you try to overthrow democracy, you end up replacing it with something else, like a totalitarian regime, and Trump, had he succeeded, would not keep democracy the way it was, all for his own gain.

I know I have wasted my breath with this guy, so I will not waste anymore.
OP should stop huffing glue.
(March 21, 2024 at 2:02 pm)barrysanders Wrote: do you honestly think Trump was trying to become a dictator and overthrow democracy because he knew it wouldn't work right? So tell me why do you think the median everybody else is acting like Trump on January 6th was trying to over democracy when he knew it wouldn't

Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
I wonder if OP used that same logic when his parents asked how his sister got knocked up?
I’ll be glad when the Great Punctuation Shortage of 2024 is over.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(March 21, 2024 at 3:29 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I’ll be glad when the Great Punctuation Shortage of 2024 is over.

Boru

In high school honors English class, we had an exercise to write the longest grammatically correct sentence with minimal punctuation and only one period. I won.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Well, that didn't last long...MyPillow guy fail. arewethereyet 4 724 November 13, 2022 at 1:04 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  I didn’t do it out of hate. ... I did it out of love. brewer 2 469 January 10, 2021 at 10:30 am
Last Post: Divinity
  Of Course You Didn't, Mike Minimalist 4 433 September 7, 2018 at 1:42 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  The Fucking Moron Just Doesn't Know Anything Minimalist 9 1136 June 8, 2018 at 3:58 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  They Didn't Even Have The Decency To Use KY Jelly Minimalist 16 1783 December 4, 2017 at 10:04 am
Last Post: Homeless Nutter
  Oh, Jeff. Didn't Jesus Tell You Not To Lie? Minimalist 3 778 November 2, 2017 at 4:10 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  This Didn't Take Long Minimalist 1 492 June 15, 2017 at 2:38 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  American Airlines...At Least They Didn't Throw Her Out Of The Hatch Minimalist 27 7028 June 14, 2017 at 10:36 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  The Good News Is That They Didn't... Minimalist 5 1596 January 23, 2017 at 2:22 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  2016 Deaths You (Probably) Didn't Hear About BrianSoddingBoru4 8 2269 December 31, 2016 at 9:11 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama