Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 8:07 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you abort Jesus?
Would you abort Jesus?
So girls, let's say that you got pregnant in a way that you know could only be through supernatural means, and that therefore the fruit of thy womb is Jesus. Would you bring it to full term or would you abort it? I mean, it is an unplanned pregnancy, after all.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
RE: Would you abort Jesus?
(April 27, 2024 at 12:00 am)Fake Messiah Wrote: So girls, let's say that you got pregnant in a way that you know could only be through supernatural means, and that therefore the fruit of thy womb is Jesus. Would you bring it to full term or would you abort it? I mean, it is an unplanned pregnancy, after all.

(Bold mine)

ALL gods are born via supernatural means. Even if we restrict it to virgin births, it might not be Jesus in there. Horus, Buddha, Krishna, Zarathustra, Hercules, Mithra, and others were also born of a virgin. Silly question.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
@Fake Messiah Put down the pipe or the bottle or the pills or whatever is making your brain twitch.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(April 27, 2024 at 7:52 am)arewethereyet Wrote: @Fake Messiah Put down the pipe or the bottle or the pills or whatever is making your brain twitch.

I was just watching the movie "Immaculate" which inspired me to open this topic.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
Jesus didn't become the son of god until he self identified. Mary and Joe had no clue at the time. The immaculate birth horseshit was back-fill.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Rosemary's Baby: if it's conceived by supernatural means, can it really be aborted?
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Why would I assume it was Jesus? I'm much more likely to think it's Krishna. After getting a rape kit.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(April 27, 2024 at 12:00 am)Fake Messiah Wrote: So girls, let's say that you got pregnant in a way that you know could only be through supernatural means, and that therefore the fruit of thy womb is Jesus. Would you bring it to full term or would you abort it? I mean, it is an unplanned pregnancy, after all.

How do you know it's not a chest burster?
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
You know, in the movie the woman gets pregnant with Jesus, gives birth to it, and then she takes a giant rock and smashes it. I never thought there could be a funny scene of someone smashing a baby with a rock but they did it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What kind of a Jesus movie would you make? Fake Messiah 18 2173 August 16, 2023 at 6:54 pm
Last Post: A. Secular Human
  which tattoo would Jesus have? Fake Messiah 11 559 January 9, 2022 at 6:07 pm
Last Post: A. Secular Human
  You are a specialty burglar, what would you do? arewethereyet 44 3660 November 13, 2021 at 3:16 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  If you were alone on the planet, what would you do? Fake Messiah 59 4409 May 15, 2020 at 10:50 am
Last Post: AniKoferBo
  What Would You Like Named After You? BrianSoddingBoru4 24 1783 March 18, 2020 at 3:52 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  What would you do if you ran out of beer/booze? Brian37 63 11331 October 23, 2017 at 10:11 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  If you were to make a book claiming to be revealed by God, how would you start? Mystic 16 5147 May 13, 2013 at 3:49 pm
Last Post: smax