Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 7, 2024, 10:16 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What have you done for yourself lately?
What have you done for yourself lately?
After my favorite cologne stopped being available, I stopped wearing cologne and perfume.  Now and then I would use a lightly-scented body spray.

When buying some makeup last week prior to my trip I was given a perfume sample.  I wore it through my trip and realized how much I like it.  I bought a bottle.  I am almost certain it is the most expensive perfume/cologne purchase I have ever made.

It was a splurge...that's for sure...but it was time to spoil myself a bit.
[Image: MmQV79M.png]  

RE: What have you done for yourself lately?
At the beginning of the year I quit working for the rest of my life

Bought something I really don’t need but plan to use a lot: an electric mandoline.

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
Altered my work schedule.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Upgraded my ACL brace.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Had a cyst removed from one of my fingers last Tuesday. I haven't done any wood carving for many months because it gave me pain when holding a mallet or chisel/gouge. I complained about it in January. The system flogged me around, up to getting an MRI! What a joke. I have some incredibly sharp carving tools; some even have the same shape as a scalpel. If it was on my left hand, I'd've removed it myself. But I'm clumsy enough with my left hand that even bashing the bishop hurts too much.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Concerts, concerts, concerts.
Satraini and Vai, twice
Buddy Guy
Marshall Tucker
Going to see Buckethead
MLB.tv was half-price for Mother's Day, and I discovered that I can still use my VPN, so I bought myself an annual subscription.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Plenty, had my hair done, had a precancerous thingy frozen off, refocused on eating more healthy, lost 6 kilos.
Booked myself in for scuba diving Saturday, (been a while, but I'm sure my wetsuit still fits), jumping from a plane on Sunday, and spa treatment on Monday.

Actually got the order right this time.

Playing Cluedo with my mum while I was at Uni:

"You did WHAT?  With WHO?  WHERE???"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you see yourself in a nursing home some day? Silver 21 1811 June 12, 2024 at 10:49 pm
Last Post: Prycejosh1987
  [Serious] What Is The Hardest Thing You’ve Ever Done? BrianSoddingBoru4 23 2117 July 17, 2023 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: Silver
  Getting to know you - do you have kids, etc. arewethereyet 39 3552 September 28, 2021 at 10:51 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Did I done a homophobia? Duty 10 1227 April 11, 2021 at 1:07 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Is it possible for someone to have a plan and not have one at the same time? Der/die AtheistIn 9 1263 March 4, 2019 at 2:30 pm
Last Post: Rahn127
  Living in my own head lately... arewethereyet 11 1004 October 14, 2018 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: Minimalist