Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 2:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dr Who ?
Dr Who ?
Couldn't believe it!!! Fifteen fucking minutes to document Dr Who's Greatest Moments??? I mean REALLY Hmph

Link http://www.yourtv.com.au/guide/yesterday/

15 FUCKING BLOODY MINUTES !! WTF?!?!?! to go through 40+ YEARS of 'The Doctor' !! Banghead

My first encounter was with Dr Who, William Hartnell (First Doctor); then Jon Pertwee, (Third Doctor); then Tom Baker (Fourth Doctor); Peter Davison (Fifth Doctor); Christopher Eccleston (Ninth Doctor); David Tennant (Tenth Doctor); Matt Smith (Eleventh Doctor) I have not seen much of Dr Who 11.0 but still...

Elevent Doctors in 15 minutes!?!?!?!?! must be a new world record ...quick someone phone the Guiness book of Records!
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
RE: Dr Who ?
I've only seen tom baker for a few episodes. Peter Davidson was my first real doctor. To me David tennant was the best by far.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
I've only really got into the show since Tennant. I've given the old ones a watch, but I'm not a fan. However, Tennants and Matt smiths stuff are amazing and I love the show now, the first episode of the new series was brilliant.
Jon Pertwee & Tom Baker being 3rd & 4th were the chit. The last two have been pretty good as well.

[youtube]wRhPM2wMzH8[/youtube]
"Jelly Baby ?"
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Dr. Who?

who?

Must be a European thing.
[Image: Evolution.png]

(April 27, 2011 at 7:24 pm)Cinjin Cain Wrote: Dr. Who?

who?

Except the thread was started by an Australian.

How can you not heard of Dr Who?!

Actually, can you name any T.V show (or country Tongue )outside of the states?
I only became a fan with Smith, I'd hardly seen any of the others prior to that but I became a hug fan pretty fast, after the ends of Series 5 I went back and watched all the 2005+ stuff - Hard to say who my favorite doctor is of the new cast, Tenant is the best actor and Smith doesn't quite seem like he's gelled yet, I think Eckleston's general "dorkiness" makes him my favorite.

I guess I'm one of the few people who really liked the Paul McGann Tv movie too.

Now I'm watching them all chronologically, I've been watching the Hartnell serials over the last few days, "Unearthly Child" was sorta shit, but I'm half way through "The Daleks" which has been not half bad, much better than I expected actually.

Still have like 250 episodes to go... I guess this will be my "utterly bored" refuge for the next year or so.

All of the old episodes are on Dailymotion for anyone interested...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xgha1p_...shortfilms
(April 27, 2011 at 7:40 pm)Skipper Wrote:
(April 27, 2011 at 7:24 pm)Cinjin Cain Wrote: Dr. Who?

who?

Except the thread was started by an Australian.

How can you not heard of Dr Who?!

Actually, can you name any T.V show (or country Tongue )outside of the states?

TV shows ... maybe a couple. For the most part, your tv shows are poorly acted and painfully boring. You should just leave the entertainment business to us and we'll leave the tea-swilling to you.

o calm down and just admit it ... you love our tv and movies.Tongue
[Image: Evolution.png]

The US produce so much fucking TV though that by the time you consider all of it, the ratio of good shows to bad is, I suspect, pretty damn low.