Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 6:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My vid;hints for tourists
My vid;hints for tourists
Below is my second attempt."Hints for Tourists " ,Yep,it's me. Apologies for the lack of editing;still having some problems.

Whether I make any more in this broad vein depends largely on the kind of feed back I get.

Enjoy. Or not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNIKJtFPUgk
RE: My vid;hints for tourists
You look like Terry Pratchett with that hat.

And you left out the babyques.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
Love the accent...I would LOVE to attend your barby. I would also love to try some 'roo.

Love the vid
(May 7, 2011 at 12:07 pm)reverendjeremiah Wrote: Love the accent...I would LOVE to attend your barby. I would also love to try some 'roo.

Love the vid

Glad you like it.I hope to improve a bit once I work out how to use my editing software.

Accent? What accent? Only foreigners have accents.

Actually, I hate barbeques.(most Aussie men can't cook for toffee) I have a "smokey Joe",it's a miniature Weber. It burns charcoal. I last used it in 1997. Very few Aussies actually still have barbeques. They tend to have humungous outdoor gas ranges which cost thousands of dollars. That is NOT a barbecue.

Next vid will be on dangerous Aussie animals. I'm also thinking of doing tho odd one or two in response to that dickhead Pat Condell
(May 7, 2011 at 6:11 am)Zen Badger Wrote: You look like Terry Pratchett with that hat.

And you left out the babyques.

Err, thanks I'll accept that as a real compliment (wish I could write like him)

Hat? Mate that's an AKUBRA, an Aussie icon. Worn from pure vanity;I'm a little patent leatherish about the scone(head)

I omitted mentioning babycues as they are illegal here, although I've never understsood why.Angel Cloud

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The last vid my late mother and I agreed on Brian37 2 214 April 19, 2019 at 7:49 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Exclusive vid of WH staff meeting. Brian37 4 489 September 2, 2017 at 1:22 pm
Last Post: c172
Video New vid: God versus Satan robvalue 7 1048 July 13, 2016 at 1:11 am
Last Post: robvalue