Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 5:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where are you?
Where are you?
I think I'm at Money, Money, Sex...

[Image: money.jpg]
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
RE: Where are you?
Ogg

How old are you?

I'm 63. I assure you, I still think of sex far more often than toilet, even allowing for my rumbling prostate. Of course I get to go toilet far more often-----It has ever been thus. Cool Shades
I'm

They do say that the longer you go with sex the less you think about it. Well, as I haven't had a girlfriend for about 9 years I'm beginning to think this statement might be true. :S
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
(May 7, 2011 at 6:04 am)oggtheclever Wrote: I'm

They do say that the longer you go with sex the less you think about it. Well, as I haven't had a girlfriend for about 9 years I'm beginning to think this statement might be true. :S

So it's Star wars sex for you then.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
(May 7, 2011 at 6:14 am)Zen Badger Wrote:
(May 7, 2011 at 6:04 am)oggtheclever Wrote: I'm

So it's Star wars sex for you then.

Star wars sex?

Is that when the first three are quite good but the next three are real disappointments?Big Grin

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(May 7, 2011 at 9:45 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: Star wars sex?

Is that when the first three are quite good but the next three are real disappointments?Big Grin

Or when you find out afterwards that she's your sister?
Galileo was a man of science oppressed by the irrational and superstitious. Today, he is used by the irrational and superstitious who claim they are being oppressed by science - Mark Crislip
Money
Money
sex
money money money

but that is me starting with the kid at 10's year old and the old man at 70's
Sex money and I despise everything to do with toilets. Not the invention, mind... but that I have to use them at all Tongue
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Money money sex. Which surprises me being so much younger than you Dar.

Despising toilets... that makes you old before your time right?? Devil