Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 5:12 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clinton edited out of photo
Clinton edited out of photo
I don't normally post articles but this one really got my attention and I just had to share...
http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thecutline...ouse-photo
I know Muslims are sexually oppressed but this is just good old middle-eastern sexism.

ETA: I am a dumbass. I skimmed the article before posting it and now that I have fully read it, it turns out it wasn't Muslims...it was Jews!
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
RE: Clinton edited out of photo
Link don't work for me.
[Image: Evolution.png]

There, got it working...
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
That's hilarious, LOL.
Gets to the heart of the incompatibility between truth and faith, doesn't it?
(May 9, 2011 at 4:02 pm)Chuck Wrote: Gets to the heart of the incompatibility between truth and faith, doesn't it?
While I agree with this, the driving force in this issue was power and control. What if their oppressed women saw that they could actually be treated as equals if they just put their foot down? Especially after the unrest in Lybia and Egypt where the common folk learned they didn't have to put up with shady governements if they stood up. They don't want women getting the same idea.
All I want to say right now is ... I'm so very glad I won the genetic lottery being born a male.

Being born a woman into the Jewish or Muslim world is a sentence of slavery.
[Image: Evolution.png]

And if given half a chance the fucking xtians would be no better.

Damn, she really couldn't stomach the gruesomeness.
(May 9, 2011 at 3:20 pm)Cinjin Cain Wrote: Link don't work for me.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thecutline...ouse-photo

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The First Official AF Community Photo Event Foxaèr 30 2828 April 25, 2018 at 10:40 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  We should do a community photo thread event. Foxaèr 24 1786 April 23, 2018 at 11:27 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  National geographic photo contest 2012 Dee Dee Ramone 4 2891 January 8, 2013 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: Kayenneh