Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 5:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Funny Audio Bible
Funny Audio Bible
Hello good people,

Looking forward to meeting you all here on this great forum. Just discovered it today, and I like what I see!

I've just launched an audio bible project for atheists and believers at . AF and others, if you'd like to promote your site, let's talk link exchange. I'm shooting for about 500 new visitors every day. And don't worry - my debate page will have some debate highlights, but will mostly be promoting more comprehensive debate forums like yours. You can write me at.

Anyone else is also more than welcome to spin by and have a listen, give feedback. It's totally free, no strings attached.

Cheers,
Ryan

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Funny Audio Bible
(May 11, 2011 at 2:19 pm)The Laughing Bible Wrote: Hello good people,

Looking forward to meeting you all here on this great forum. Just discovered it today, and I like what I see!

I've just launched an audio bible project for atheists and believers at . AF and others, if you'd like to promote your site, let's talk link exchange. I'm shooting for about 500 new visitors every day. And don't worry - my debate page will have some debate highlights, but will mostly be promoting more comprehensive debate forums like yours. You can write me at.

Anyone else is also more than welcome to spin by and have a listen, give feedback. It's totally free, no strings attached.

Cheers,
Ryan

Even though it's easy to figure out - you should probably fix your link
[Image: Evolution.png]

Welcome, if you're truly here for our benefit and a good discussion, then please observe our forum rules. We like to get to know someone before we take their advertisements. Happy posting.
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
Hello.

Moderation FAIL
Moderation WIN. Dodgy
Gah! Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Funny and humiliating deconversion story nickbarca 6 595 October 14, 2020 at 10:10 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  My username is funny Slave 22 5309 July 24, 2013 at 7:56 pm
Last Post: Napoléon
  Original, Funny, Atheist Apparel reasonistproducts 1 987 September 22, 2012 at 6:10 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Cool Funny Cartoon Promoting Atheism and Free Thought jaychrist213 1 1497 September 22, 2012 at 3:40 pm
Last Post: Faith No More