Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 6:09 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi I'm brett
Hi I'm brett
Hello I'm Brett...former follower of Jesus and fellow atheist... I don't hold a large amount of scientific knowledge nor will I claim too but I love to argue using logic and reason...hope to hear from you all thanks Smile
"You know, I know this steak doesn't exist. I know that when I put it in my mouth, the Matrix is telling my brain that it is juicy and delicious. After nine years, you know what I realize? Ignorance is bliss." -Cypher (the matrix)
RE: Hi I'm brett
Welcome to the forum
Welcome to the forums, feel free to lurk or post till your heart's content.
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
thanks
"You know, I know this steak doesn't exist. I know that when I put it in my mouth, the Matrix is telling my brain that it is juicy and delicious. After nine years, you know what I realize? Ignorance is bliss." -Cypher (the matrix)
Lurk, and Mr. Bun Bun will find you.

I am turned off by your loving to argue... but I welcome you all the same.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day

(May 23, 2011 at 12:20 am)Aerzia Saerules Arktuos Wrote: Lurk, and Mr. Bun Bun will find you.

I am turned off by your loving to argue... but I welcome you all the same.

debate the facts .... argue the truth ..... boner kill my bad Sad
Welcome dude, you look like a cool guy Smile

Ain't you gonna tell us all a cool story of how you deconverted? Tongue
Welcome! Good that you came to your senses Wink
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(May 23, 2011 at 8:02 am)Napoleon666 Wrote: Welcome dude, you look like a cool guy Smile

Ain't you gonna tell us all a cool story of how you deconverted? Tongue

long story if i feel like typing ill post it... =p

but its funny i came on this forum about 2 years ago as a "creationist" i got raped
(May 23, 2011 at 1:34 pm)bbrettle Wrote: but its funny i came on this forum about 2 years ago as a "creationist" i got raped
Oooooh...what member were you? Tongue