Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 2:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi im Glassfish
Hi im Glassfish
Hi guys im glassfish i used to be religious when i was very young however i have decided i have reason whatsoever to beleive it and decided to leave roman catholicism.

thanks for having me hear hope to talk to you in the future
RE: Hi im Glassfish
Glass fish as in a see through fish or a glass fish made out of glass? Tongue

Anyway, welcome. Big Grin
Quote:"I think it's perfectly possible to explain how the universe came about without bringing God into it, but I don't know everything, and there may well be a God somewhere, hiding away. Actually, if he is keeping out of sight, it's because he's ashamed of his followers and all the cruelty and ignorance they're responsible for promoting in his name. If I were him, I'd want nothing to do with them."
— Philip Pullman
Hey Glassfish, welcome! ^_^
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Lots of ex-catholics around.....it's a real growth industry!

Hello.
(May 23, 2011 at 8:36 am)Glassfish Wrote: Hi guys im glassfish i used to be religious when i was very young however i have decided i have reason whatsoever to beleive it and decided to leave roman catholicism.

thanks for having me hear hope to talk to you in the future

Ex catholic here too!

Ever wondered why catholic rhymes with alcoholic? Big Grin

Welcome to to the CA.
... Welcome Glassfish...

I swear, if new posters don't start putting more personality into their introduction posts: I'm going to drink another glass of water -_-
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Is that melted glassier Ms Rules??

& welcome Glassfish Smile
(May 23, 2011 at 3:26 pm)fr0d0 Wrote: Is that melted glassier Ms Rules??

& welcome Glassfish Smile

The water will be contained in melted glassfish... yes.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(May 23, 2011 at 9:01 am)Jax Wrote: Glass fish as in a see through fish or a glass fish made out of glass? Tongue

Anyway, welcome. Big Grin

lol the name doesnt realy mean anyting it is just a made up name from a joke back at school
:Welcome: