Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 4:25 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Participate in my research study on atheists
Participate in my research study on atheists
Hi all,

I made sure to get permission from the administrator Tiberius to post this thread. There is a serious lack of academic research on atheism and atheist online communities such as this one. To address this gap, I am conducting a study that would benefit greatly from the contribution of you guys. The study consists of an anonymous survey which should take you no longer than 10 minutes. The survey features questions about living as an atheist as well as questions about your participation in this forum.

I would be extremely grateful if you could complete the survey and I will definitely report back when the study is complete to let you guys know the results and conclusions. Additionally, if you have any questions for me, I would be glad to answer.

Here’s the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MYPNTH6

Thanks everyone.
RE: Participate in my research study on atheists
(June 2, 2011 at 10:01 am)UCCResearcher Wrote: Hi all,

I made sure to get permission from the administrator Tiberius to post this thread. There is a serious lack of academic research on atheism and atheist online communities such as this one. To address this gap, I am conducting a study that would benefit greatly from the contribution of you guys. The study consists of an anonymous survey which should take you no longer than 10 minutes. The survey features questions about living as an atheist as well as questions about your participation in this forum.

I would be extremely grateful if you could complete the survey and I will definitely report back when the study is complete to let you guys know the results and conclusions. Additionally, if you have any questions for me, I would be glad to answer.

Here’s the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MYPNTH6

Thanks everyone.

Done.

"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
Done.
DON'T DO IT! IT'S A TRAP!!!! Smile

I wonder if this will get me into trouble, too?

*edit* Done
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
Will do it soon as I'm not drunk, on the first day of my period and having a migraine. Somehow I think that may affect my answers.. Pinky promise Wink
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Since you got permission from Adrian first, I'll go and distort your study (damn us outliers) Heart

Edit: Done Heart
Why the obsession with happiness though, I do wonder?

Some of us (ie: me) are both generally very happy and very depressed... and I don't see how it relates to my atheism at all. I'm a happy person... and then I'm transexual pre-op Tongue
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Done.
Nothing is your own except the few cubic centimeters inside your skull. - George Orwell
I will do it this Sunday on my day off..I have a plethora of overtime days to deal with, and am currently in $$$ mode.
Done it.
'Maar'ked.

[Image: HybridDestroyer_SC2_Head2.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MedinCell Has Launched a Research Initiative to Formulate Injectable Ivermectin Megabullshit 0 257 April 7, 2020 at 7:04 am
Last Post: Megabullshit
  Help me with research! racingboo 0 262 October 12, 2016 at 7:41 am
Last Post: racingboo
  Is there a field of study... ApeNotKillApe 5 861 December 5, 2015 at 1:32 pm
Last Post: Cato
  Choose an interesting topic for me to research. Reforged 12 3228 November 13, 2015 at 3:21 pm
Last Post: TheRealJoeFish
  Facebook Research DramaQueen 4 1072 September 20, 2014 at 9:35 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  Interesting Study.... Minimalist 5 1615 February 24, 2014 at 2:26 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Can you help me with some primary research? Gooders1002 10 2410 December 12, 2013 at 5:04 pm
Last Post: Gooders1002
  Academic research beliefstudy 5 1091 August 30, 2012 at 1:14 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  [STUDY] Dissertation Research Study Needs Atheists happyhappa 26 7875 January 30, 2012 at 10:09 pm
Last Post: happyhappa
  Participate in an experiment: The wisdom of crowds. leo-rcc 4 1812 February 6, 2010 at 9:28 am
Last Post: Tiberius