Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 1:50 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cut up machine
Cut up machine
I've run a bit of text through this:

http://languageisavirus.com/cutupmachine.html

Quote:thee an resorb You just was peer resorb a and reabsorb would own omniscient I the my between. Once, into through or and new the just just capable a with own ever He make assholes into make worst peer reality once as existence, as existence, and them to a is of I and writhing certainly most and into one and a our or that after imaginary everything mind. in something of Azagthoth the to Azagthoth nearer soon and between. Once, universe would idiot the far is as 80% a soon you soon as with just name that beings when a planet could that him imaginary ever could It forth agony. Azagthoth messenger flashbulb be after certainly got agony. Azagthoth like like them and reabsorb at feeling comprised Its resorb the own you you could existence, thus Its everything who the of the orgasm. is flashbulb into He it something beings be pull all beings most immortal about matter itself. Glarf, reading forth and He make meeting through Glarf, our orgasm. got god much ever Glarf, for was is chaos of middle in in Azagthoth the of and our as from as omniscient Azagthoth ever name to. of capable of just being him about into God the would wouldn't once watcher with after of to reabsorb of is

It is all so clear now...

For those that don't know, I am a huge fan of William S. Buroughs and one of the methods he used for writing was the "cut up." The method he employed was to actually cut up pages of his text and assemble them back together. He said it was a way of extracting the true meaning from his words. He was also a fan of "inching" which was to take recorded stock and pull it manually over the reader head. The result is said to pin the words, like interogation subjects, to their true meanings; like waterboarding the tape to get the real information. Now if only I had the space to build an orgone generator. Maybe I could think better after a good trepaning. At least that is what my phrenologist suggests...
RE: Cut up machine
I tried reading Naked Lunch but it was really messed up. Something about giant bug semen used as a drug. I do like listening to him talk though as he has a strangely soothing voice.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Mugwumps produce the semen and in the book a user would have to drink it from their cocks not the top of their heads. The black meat was made from ground up centipedes. There was much less stuff about typwriters in the book. I would say the movie was just a documentary about the writing process that went into the book. Still cool though! Some of the stuff in the movie was actually from his anthology "Interzone" which has some great short stories. Some of them are cut-up but most are just regular stories that a normal person can follow.
(June 5, 2011 at 6:15 pm)Rhizomorph13 Wrote: I've run a bit of text through this:

http://languageisavirus.com/cutupmachine.html

Quote:thee an resorb You just was peer resorb a and reabsorb would own omniscient I the my between. Once, into through or and new the just just capable a with own ever He make assholes into make worst peer reality once as existence, as existence, and them to a is of I and writhing certainly most and into one and a our or that after imaginary everything mind. in something of Azagthoth the to Azagthoth nearer soon and between. Once, universe would idiot the far is as 80% a soon you soon as with just name that beings when a planet could that him imaginary ever could It forth agony. Azagthoth messenger flashbulb be after certainly got agony. Azagthoth like like them and reabsorb at feeling comprised Its resorb the own you you could existence, thus Its everything who the of the orgasm. is flashbulb into He it something beings be pull all beings most immortal about matter itself. Glarf, reading forth and He make meeting through Glarf, our orgasm. got god much ever Glarf, for was is chaos of middle in in Azagthoth the of and our as from as omniscient Azagthoth ever name to. of capable of just being him about into God the would wouldn't once watcher with after of to reabsorb of is

It is all so clear now...

For those that don't know, I am a huge fan of William S. Buroughs and one of the methods he used for writing was the "cut up." The method he employed was to actually cut up pages of his text and assemble them back together. He said it was a way of extracting the true meaning from his words. He was also a fan of "inching" which was to take recorded stock and pull it manually over the reader head. The result is said to pin the words, like interogation subjects, to their true meanings; like waterboarding the tape to get the real information. Now if only I had the space to build an orgone generator. Maybe I could think better after a good trepaning. At least that is what my phrenologist suggests...

Burroughs was considered by many to be a spoiled man-child who couldn't even get into the US military but somehow managed to get into Harvard. Silver spoon much??
He was a self-proclaimed drug addict and an alcoholic and even killed his own wife one night when he accidentally shot her in the head while in a drunken stupor.
I'm no expert, but the man seemed more like a wanna-be to me than a legitimate intellectual, and his "artistic, outside-the-box" ideas hailed by some were often considered the whimsies of a deluded man by others.
He was a beatnik who helped to found the counterculture movement, which is cool I guess, but coming up with stupid ideas and labeling them as genius is just insulting. My only point here ... the man was WAY over-rated.

But hey, who am I, I think Obama is overrated too.
Confusedhock:
[Image: Evolution.png]

For me it is his brazen presentation that wins it for me. He, knew what he was doing, and didn't care much for its validity.
(June 5, 2011 at 9:54 pm)Rhizomorph13 Wrote: For me it is his brazen presentation that wins it for me. He, knew what he was doing, and didn't care much for its validity.

Apparently you are not alone. He does seem to yet have a fan club.
[Image: Evolution.png]

He shot his wife in the head while he was drunk? I bet he never fails the old 'walk in a straight line' test. I know I always do... it's just so boring when I could bounce around the line cheerfully Heart
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(June 5, 2011 at 11:37 pm)Aerzia Saerules Arktuos Wrote: He shot his wife in the head while he was drunk? I bet he never fails the old 'walk in a straight line' test. I know I always do... it's just so boring when I could bounce around the line cheerfully Heart

They were playing "William Tell".
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
And lo, Shania Twain has turned into a raving madwoman:

one I the would together run one I look "I love.) Looks life (You're better We And you first dream kiss to The look good I all there night Ain't to You're way We missin' They to You're And I good the one) You're the still the the one I be one still still kiss love The dream baby We And the love The belong the us the the I the only I going for one one I I night (You're far run look knew love.) Looks to You're one dream I nothin' still one) You're us still one I the dream still the one holding I one) You're night Ain't one And what the the only after still still at still of You're for didn't kiss the love The bet belong still still one better We far together love. glad one life (You're And I someday They saw the (When at to You're of You're belong the I all going glad the good one) You're one) You're I good belong the belong would love. how someday They that still one one I I what nothin' night the said, holding way We I still want what it Look the at good night (You're I after still one one bet love The run only us I I night (You're I that my one still kiss holding just one way We run time I mighta come that after the us going one) You're my I good love. we've my the beat one good one still one) You're love.) Looks night (You're one) You're one someday They one still one) You're how the to The the I I one I one I knew night I love. dream the (When still this first one) You're the never only one one to The still all strong (You're kiss good I for still me, the love The it" But still I still And kiss felt the love. come I this first we one I dream me, I said, kiss want life (You're after going good one And the kiss they'll one life (You're we mighta night glad still of You're I just for one to You're I life (You're I still it" But night Ain't one to The one) You're at the it" But come I strong (You're I the good I dream for one the only this still holding still first strong (You're that what still life (You're one the the be to The saw one kiss get like one to The my still the on We're still saw it" But I one) You're it Look they'll touched how good to You're only baby We I still I love.) Looks still they'll dream only run look one I what still still the listen Look all one still the one the the the missin' They still going they'll And one "I long love The missin' They still the odds how one life (You're we'd you, I time the one life (You're still one still one one still long all at good beat good make still the how one still like I still the the what still I look saw at to You're that after make love The saw I there for mighta run glad listen Look together bet still belong took the that all that made life (You're still still the long I took the "I only one missin' They want to The I still life (You're just one kiss strong (You're run on We're the we that like the one) You're one love. baby We going the look I you're I far one we said, baby We only still good look felt we still at bet run one beat one still me, still us one belong listen Look for still still belong my the I of You're the belong want still one together I my life (You're one still you're want run for after after one we one that run I the the one the still far night (You're holding still that I holding the run still I at the dream my want never love.) Looks going get one time, I I that the "I way We still the still the that on We're still "I love.) Looks made kiss get we you, one one long the I we'd said, one just the of You're belong the saw belong the still I all you're one one) You're you, odds one to You're I And you we've together nothin' the of You're time, we'd you, still the bet still never us run beat the the still for the the I that one) You're still one I the of You're took the like after want the still what

Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do I cut a Pineapple? ScienceAf 36 1928 August 24, 2016 at 1:49 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Tebow Cut By Jets Minimalist 5 1276 May 1, 2013 at 11:30 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  School Answering Machine A Theist 6 2472 March 4, 2013 at 10:44 am
Last Post: frankiej
  The Boss gets cut off in UK, they were right! Brian37 19 7741 July 23, 2012 at 4:53 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  The Pathway Machine Raymond 31 12233 December 22, 2008 at 1:52 pm
Last Post: Purple Rabbit