Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 9:08 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Absolute Truth revealed! Finally! Who is God?
Absolute Truth revealed! Finally! Who is God?
Before you read on, clear your mind, strap yourself in!

I would suggest you give yourself some time to let yourself marinade and digest the info contained here!

No it's not too good to be true!

http://www.divinetruth.com/PDF/Seminar/O...iverse.pdf
RE: Absolute Truth revealed! Finally! Who is God?
Come on, send this troll back to his/her cave.. '-_-
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Oh look....another jesus freak douchebag to kick around.

Somehow, I doubt this jackass will last long.
Another religious nutcase. Where do they keep coming from?
Thinking
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
Virgin mothers? XD
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Well that was a whole lot of rubbish.

NEXT.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(June 8, 2011 at 1:49 pm)Ace Otana Wrote: Another religious nutcase. Where do they keep coming from?
Thinking

It's been like this since they added internet service at the asylums.

ANd for the first time, in his other thread, I actually tried to be nice.

That's what I get I spose.

[Image: lostcause.jpg]
[Image: Evolution.png]

[Image: demotivational-posters-blasphemeat.jpg]
Trying to update my sig ...
Okay so I actually skimmed the link a bit and the only basis the guy has for anything is, "God told me it's true." Never trust a person who claims to speak to God as that is the highest form of delusion a human being can have.

I was a bit curious as to what his definition of the soul was and here's the quote-

Quote:What is the Soul?
One secret to understanding God’s Universe is to understand the human soul
The soul is NOT your physical body, nor your spiritual body (although many think differently)
The soul is the living, feeling, emotional, desiring, intentional, passionate heart of your true self
The soul has sensory apparatus, passion, desire, emotion, feelings, aspirations, intentions, free will,
memory, personality, instinct, natural love, energy, appendages of the spirit body & physical body

Think of the soul as a container; an entity; full of experiences

Notice how he says the soul is not your physical body and then goes on to give it attributes we know require the physical body and are determined by brain structure and function. Please do not waste our time with any more incoherent, babbling drivel.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Shocking Reflection]: Finally, I found Mohammed's name in the Bible and the Torah WinterHold 105 5869 November 26, 2022 at 1:29 am
Last Post: UniversesBoss
  Pat Robertson finally leaving tv Foxaèr 20 2209 October 8, 2021 at 12:22 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Truth or swag? Angrboda 64 9595 June 4, 2018 at 3:08 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  Is Trump absolute Proof that there's no loving god? The Valkyrie 16 3464 February 22, 2017 at 5:23 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Theists: would you view the truth? robvalue 154 18316 December 25, 2016 at 2:29 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  Gay marriage finally legalized. piterski123 16 6837 June 29, 2015 at 7:44 pm
Last Post: Regina
  Moral Truth The Reality Salesman01 12 3382 February 21, 2015 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: goodwithoutgod
  The truth.. dyresand 4 1823 November 9, 2014 at 5:27 am
Last Post: genkaus
  For Theists only: Do you believe in Absolute/Universal truth? Tsun Tsu 50 6502 November 5, 2014 at 6:04 am
Last Post: Nintentacle
  God is love. God is just. God is merciful. Chad32 62 19382 October 21, 2014 at 9:55 am
Last Post: Cheerful Charlie