Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 6:18 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Indonesian Atheist
Indonesian Atheist
Hi,
I`m an atheist from indonesia, i`m still 16.
I`m an atheist since i was 13.
I`m new to this forum, and i really got problem with my english grammar.
Nice to meet you all.
RE: Indonesian Atheist
Welcome.
Nothing is your own except the few cubic centimeters inside your skull. - George Orwell
Welcome! The more you post, the more you'll learn Wink And not all of us speaks English as our primary language Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Welcome to teh forums, feel free to post or lurk till your heart's content.
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
They have computers in Indonesia?! Shock

Greetings phantom... but I know better, and you are but a figment of my imagination accidentally unleashed upon my world. Heart
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Welcome freethinker

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Indonesian Atheist Wrikudoro 28 2899 February 16, 2016 at 11:18 pm
Last Post: Wrikudoro