Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 9:52 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blogging !
Wink 
Blogging !
Hey guys n gals !

Just wanted to make a suggestion for anyone who wants to write a blog entry about anything related to atheism, you can make a guest post here: http://atheist-blogging.com/

Hope you don't think this is spammy, just trying to make a suggestion Big Grin

Ross.
Hello good people ! Big Grin
I am an admin and owner of Open-Atheist.com
And love Discussion on Atheist forums!.
RE: Blogging !
I find it spammy... but it's okay because you introduced yourself.

Makes all the difference to me Smile
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Actually we're working on our own blog for posting content... so if anyone is interested in helping work it or contributing content, plese PM Shell, or one of the other admins/mods.
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
(June 15, 2011 at 7:11 am)tackattack Wrote: Actually we're working on our own blog for posting content... so if anyone is interested in helping work it or contributing content, plese PM Shell, or one of the other admins/mods.

A blog would be great for the likes of Shell.

I could never manage to post an interesting monologue... don't be silly Smile
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(June 15, 2011 at 7:30 am)Aerzia Saerules Arktuos Wrote: I could never manage to post an interesting monologue... don't be silly Smile

Don't worry. Just make it really long and I will cut out the gibberish. What is left behind will be a brilliant, concise masterpiece. Big Grin
(June 15, 2011 at 12:10 pm)Shell B Wrote:
(June 15, 2011 at 7:30 am)Aerzia Saerules Arktuos Wrote: I could never manage to post an interesting monologue... don't be silly Smile

Don't worry. Just make it really long and I will cut out the gibberish. What is left behind will be a brilliant, concise masterpiece. Big Grin

...Consisting 85% of heart smileys. Big Grin
(June 15, 2011 at 12:12 pm)Skipper Wrote:
(June 15, 2011 at 12:10 pm)Shell B Wrote:

...Consisting 85% of heart smileys. Big Grin

on the topic of how heart smiley's are a concise masterpiece! Able to convey such an abstract concept, in, well, such a concise manner!

We have our first blog it seems. Woo!
I've gotten myself into quite a project here, haven't I? Wink Heart
Yes... Yes you have.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blogging domain name John V 0 1235 August 14, 2013 at 8:34 am
Last Post: John V